1 Place to Fill? (Squad numbers released) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1 Place to Fill? (Squad numbers released)

Dec 7, 2006
X Isle":17gm60xo said:
chunkymonkey78":17gm60xo said:
All good then.

I did say may not. But the guy who told me is usually bang on.

Difficult to know whats truth and what isnt at any level at the mo.

Semantics I know chunky but it's impossible to see how anything can be 'all good' while second underlined bit is so absolutely spot on. There is nothing positive going on for me, zero enthusiasm or interest can be mustered for these guys or any of the 'are they/aren't they' players while much much bigger issues remain unresolved.

Can we PLEASE keep at least one thread on topic? We all know your views X-Isle (with which the majority of us agree) but do we really need to have them invade seemingly every 'footballing' thread?
:cool:

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
BlankSpace":3b9b96ze said:
Misco":3b9b96ze said:
Peter Ridsdale confirmed a week ago that apprentices don't count towards the magic 20, ie, Sims,Richards and Copp. Therefore I make it 8 more spaces. So plenty more movement yet. Gurreiri will sign (fingers crossed) and take the number 33 shirt.
The squad currently stands at 14 out of 20. Richards is a professorial.

I don't think Richards is a professional. Like Sims and Copp, I think he's signed a professional contract but it still a second-year apprentice, I think. Apologies if you are right though.

G

Gareth Nicholson

Having number 12 as 'Green Army' is full of irony now.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Gareth Nicholson":17vnibja said:
Disagree, there would be a riot if they try and do away with Number 12 GREEN ARMY!!!!!!! :scarf: :stout:

G

Gareth Nicholson

mikey":9r62hyar said:
Gareth Nicholson":9r62hyar said:
Disagree, there would be a riot if they try and do away with Number 12 GREEN ARMY!!!!!!! :scarf: :stout:

I agree with you, but isn't it depressing that people get worked up to the point of apoplexy over a badge or a shirt number, but stand idly by when their club is ravaged by profiteers operating in a moral vacuum.

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
Cobi Budge":qhan0gr0 said:
http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~2404675,00.html
Does it really matter for next week with the temporary kits :roll:
Atleast there is some excitement creeping in the back door.
PR said earlier in the week the new kit would be ready for Shrewsbury.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
mikey":2l12jd00 said:
Gareth Nicholson":2l12jd00 said:

What like the riot when we realised that we were going under?

or the riot when Ridsdale turned up?

or the riot when the staff didn't get paid again and again?

Face it if they took the number 12 the vast majority would just roll over and take it.

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
soccerpilgrim":1o3nsjbs said:
BlankSpace":1o3nsjbs said:
Misco":1o3nsjbs said:
Peter Ridsdale confirmed a week ago that apprentices don't count towards the magic 20, ie, Sims,Richards and Copp. Therefore I make it 8 more spaces. So plenty more movement yet. Gurreiri will sign (fingers crossed) and take the number 33 shirt.
The squad currently stands at 14 out of 20. Richards is a professorial.

I don't think Richards is a professional. Like Sims and Copp, I think he's signed a professional contract but it still a second-year apprentice, I think. Apologies if you are right though.
He was listed as a first year pro on the article which detailed who the apprentices were this year, not as an apprentice.

T

Tim Chown

Soukouna not superstitious then... or is the 13 thing just a British thing?

Roll on 9 and 11, which will make 20, only it won't.

C

charlee

Why hasnt Harper-Penman got a squad number? Is he off? or being demoted :(