48 Hours | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

48 Hours

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Knibbsworth":2b2gumqp said:
Boo Radley =
Bob Bradley

LA to Plymouth, I'm sure he is well up for it.

Bob Bradley? I did wonder about him a while back. Simon Hallett might be interested in a US link with a view to stimulating interest in Argyle over the pond (links to Mayflower 2020, possible future infusion of $) and I THINK Bradley was at Swansea at the same time as Ian Roscrow so that might another linkage. But then I looked up Bradley's record and it is really pretty dire...

Now Boo MIGHT be a reference to the child in Monsters Inc. She is befriended by Sully. Sully is a film starring Tom Hanks who voiced the character Woody in the Toy Story films. Woody is the drummer in Bastille and Bastille is a famous location in France, so perhaps we are looking at someone from over the channel? But Hanks also starred in Sleepless in Seattle alongside co-star Meg Ryan [mmmm, let's just pause there a moment....]. Meg Ryan is most famous for her role in When Harry Met Sally, directed by Rob Reiner who shares his first name with actor Rob Lowe. So we can go directly from the clue to Meg Ryan and Rob Lowe. Put those two surnames together and look at what you get...

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Doc, you have FAR too much time on your hands - but I'm loving your work... :thumbup:

May 16, 2016
The Doctor":33i3si0n said:
Knibbsworth":33i3si0n said:
Boo Radley =
Bob Bradley

Bob Bradley? I did wonder about him a while back. Simon Hallett might be interested in a US link with a view to stimulating interest in Argyle over the pond (links to Mayflower 2020, possible future infusion of $) and I THINK Bradley was at Swansea at the same time as Ian Roscrow so that might another linkage. But then I looked up Bradley's record and it is really pretty dire...

Now Boo MIGHT be a reference to the child in Monsters Inc. She is befriended by Sully. Sully is a film starring Tom Hanks who voiced the character Woody in the Toy Story films. Woody is the drummer in Bastille and Bastille is a famous location in France, so perhaps we are looking at someone from over the channel? But Hanks also starred in Sleepless in Seattle alongside co-star Meg Ryan [mmmm, let's just pause there a moment....]. Meg Ryan is most famous for her role in When Harry Met Sally, directed by Rob Reiner who shares his first name with actor Rob Lowe. So we can go directly from the clue to Meg Ryan and Rob Lowe. Put those two surnames together and look at what you get...

........Ted Rodgers and 3-2-1 ? :)

Jan 19, 2019
The Doctor":3g3b6hvm said:
Knibbsworth":3g3b6hvm said:
Boo Radley =
Bob Bradley

Whatever your prescribe yourself can I have some?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
The Doctor":1lrfg30y said:
Knibbsworth":1lrfg30y said:
Boo Radley =
Bob Bradley

Robert Allen Ryan (born December 13, 1962) is an American football coach for National Football League's Washington Redskins. ... He is the son of former defensive coordinator and head coach Buddy Ryan and the twin brother of Rex Ryan. Ryan was hired by the Washington Redskins in 2019.!!?? :think:

Oh ... surnames!! :oops:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
The Doctor":acxj34k0 said:
Knibbsworth":acxj34k0 said:
Boo Radley =
Bob Bradley

who the hell is lowe ryan?