50% of everything in the Club store | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

50% of everything in the Club store

Jul 19, 2008
Dont read anything into this
All stock has been 50% off for a few months to clear
None of the stock is new stock
The email was sent to try to raise sales as it has been so quiet

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
No need to be like that , just remember Ridsdsale and Guilfoyle deserve their huge paypackets even though they have failed so badly. Pity about the staff and players.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I can highly recommend the polo shirts for £5, bought 2 a couple of weeks ago and now Mrs TC would like a coule as well.

I think theres no doubt that with no new shirts and kits, nor any training ranges let alone new Puma jackets they are having to sell whatever was left from last season to make space and bring in cash flow, let alone keep people in the habit of going into the shop.

I think the new kit is due October, lets hope our mental health holds out until then.

Jan 2, 2010
I think some people are a bit TOO worried.

They could just be trying to get some money to pay the staff. Every penny and all that.

A

Arch Stanton

Shadowknight":15xg03bv said:
I think some people are a bit TOO worried.

They could just be trying to get some money to pay the staff. Every penny and all that.

Tell that to the guys at the vigil mate.

We are up s*it creek without a paddle if KH doesnt come up with the funding tomo..

No more deferrals its game over :cry:

O

ooozzzelll

I can't read anything into this either way. It fits comfortably with the fact that something will be happening tomorrow, as tweeted by Matt Slater. Presumable all income at the moment goes to the administrators, and all income, once a deal is done, goes to the new crooks. My guess is it's simply an indication that something will happen tommorrow and Brenda is trying to squeeze a bit more out of the club before he goes.

Whether what happens tomorrow is good or bad largely depends on whether it's "deal done with BI" or liquidation, and then on top of that how you feel about our club being taken over/asset stripped by people we don't even know, but strongly suspect that we won't want to.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
tonycholwell":3cqitw1i said:
I can highly recommend the polo shirts for £5, bought 2 a couple of weeks ago and now Mrs TC would like a coule as well.

I think theres no doubt that with no new shirts and kits, nor any training ranges let alone new Puma jackets they are having to sell whatever was left from last season to make space and bring in cash flow, let alone keep people in the habit of going into the shop.

I think the new kit is due October, lets hope our mental health holds out until then.
I was in there yesterday and was told that it's looking very unlikely that it will be October. They're very worried in there as if current sale trends continue they'll be out of stock before the end of September. By the way, anyone who is a size small can get a cracking bargain on the thick padded training jackets. £65 down to £15.