5000 Season tickets sold | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

5000 Season tickets sold

Mar 8, 2016
Renewed my season ticket on Friday, just seen the email the club have put out about a survey to fill in and send back, it’s asking for my membership number, Will this be the same as last season membership number? As I’ve not had details about my new season ticket yet. Sorry I know it’s a bit of a bone question, but hey ho.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Army green":1rnzfe1k said:
Renewed my season ticket on Friday, just seen the email the club have put out about a survey to fill in and send back, it’s asking for my membership number, Will this be the same as last season membership number? As I’ve not had details about my new season ticket yet. Sorry I know it’s a bit of a bone question, but hey ho.
As it's a renewal, then yes, your membership number from last year is the one to use.
I've had the same membership number for the last 20 years or so now.

Mar 8, 2016
L G":beby3ivv said:
Army green":beby3ivv said:
As it's a renewal, then yes, your membership number from last year is the one to use.
I've had the same membership number for the last 20 years or so now.

Nice one, cheers LG

May 8, 2011
davie nine":1vv53bcc said:
Knibbsworth":1vv53bcc said:
That is an incredible number considering games may be played behind closed doors perhaps for a considerable time.
It is an incredible number but I believe that it demonstrates how grateful supporters are for what Simon and Jane Hallett are doing for our club and the level of RESPECT that they have earned during the relatively short time that Simon has been our owner.

I think it was more a case of a bit of panic buying caused by FOMO, nice piece of marketing by the Club.

Oct 16, 2016
The ‘survey’ was interesting, identify your social bubble and nominate your seating area by priority

Will be funny watching the stewards try to organise this and ejecting people left, right and Millwall when they attemp to sit in their existing seats

Mar 1, 2005
Southampton
Shankster":1recuaf3 said:
The ‘survey’ was interesting, identify your social bubble and nominate your seating area by priority

Will be funny watching the stewards try to organise this and ejecting people left, right and Millwall when they attemp to sit in their existing seats
My guess is that there won’t be ejections left, right and Millwall; just a tannoy announcement to say that if fans don’t respect the temporary seat allocation and social distancing, then the next match onwards will have to go Behind Closed Doors. This is a two way agreement to allow us in on restricted terms. Peer pressure from the fans respecting the rules might be enough. Stewards might just need a quiet word with breaching fans; who after all are amongst the privileged few allowed in, and are committed to the well being of the club shown by renewing their STs without knowing if that would mean getting into any games this year.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
HC Green":3a5bgtma said:
davie nine":3a5bgtma said:
Knibbsworth":3a5bgtma said:
That is an incredible number considering games may be played behind closed doors perhaps for a considerable time.
It is an incredible number but I believe that it demonstrates how grateful supporters are for what Simon and Jane Hallett are doing for our club and the level of RESPECT that they have earned during the relatively short time that Simon has been our owner.

I think it was more a case of a bit of panic buying caused by FOMO, nice piece of marketing by the Club.
Fear of missing out? Really?
Not those who were season ticket holders in Division 4 wanting to renew and watch the promoted Argyle in division 3?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Got to remember LG that the Halletts sacked his hero so there is a certain cloudiness with HC's views.

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":34hmo1uf said:
Got to remember LG that the Halletts sacked his hero so there is a certain cloudiness with HC's views.

Exclusive membership of the Derek Adams fans club!

Sep 6, 2006
Pogleswoody":1oyzz317 said:
Balham_Green":1oyzz317 said:
Mark Pedlar":1oyzz317 said:

Exclusive membership of the Derek Adams fans club!

I think it has Trust status BG.

Exclusive membership of the DAFT. :coat:

:funny: Derek Adams Fans Trust then!