Adam Stansfield | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adam Stansfield

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
I am not aware of any postings about the recent news that Adam Stansfield, the Exeter striker, has been diagnosed with bowel cancer, and is having an operation this week.

I think this puts any historical rivalries into some perspective. Here is a young fit man having his life turned around with this news.

Whatever ones feelings about Exeter City(I for one could not care less what goes on up the A38, but I do not hate them!) I think I would like to wish him all the best in his recovery against this disease.

There is more to life than football.

My brother TinTin has always ended with Keep the Faith, I think that has gone now!

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
hamzie":1tez6a8y said:
I am not aware of any postings about the recent news that Adam Stansfield, the Exeter striker, has been diagnosed with bowel cancer, and is having an operation this week.

I think this puts any historical rivalries into some perspective. Here is a young fit man having his life turned around with this news.

Whatever ones feelings about Exeter City(I for one could not care less what goes on up the A38, but I do not hate them!) I think I would like to wish him all the best in his recovery against this disease.

There is more to life than football.

My brother TinTin has always ended with Keep the Faith, I think that has gone now!

Heard that on sky yesterday

Sad news

Z

zzzzSmiffy

All the best to him, colours matter not, I have close family experience of that and i'd not wish it on anyone. At his age that's his career gone as recovery takes a lot out of you for a long time.

Terrible news, hope he beats it quickly. He's the epitomy of a local footballer. Tiverton lad. Knocked around local teams in devon and after being rejected by both exeter and torquay stuck at it, got his break at Yeovil.

Wish him well soon.

5050seller

all the very best wishes to Adam. I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.