Adams out | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams out

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
I read the herald articles today and one thing they said struck me as being so wong. They said the green army used to adore him and I don’t that is the case. I remember the promotion season on here and I don’t think he was universally loved The number of home defeats and the style of play, the fact that he has never really come out and praised the amazing support the team gets on the road. He will never be looked back on with fondness like a sturrock or a dave Smith. The man unfortunately has a real foot in mouth problem and I think he’s lost the fan base so badly now he will have to go. I actually don’t want him to go really because last season showed he can turn it round, but it’s too late now.hes his own worse enemy and he will never back down and say sorry.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Green_Matt":1snocxzw said:
jimsing":1snocxzw said:
If Adams is sacked now, then the new manager, whoever he might be, will have the same players and the same problems will arise. Are we then going to sack him before January as well?
Pulis turned what was a relegation team under Williamson to comfortable survivors. It can be done.

Yes, Pulis was the Manager in situ, but he was able to sign up players, some on loan, to improve the team. He was not left to completely flounder with all the personnel he inherited. He focused on a defensive, safety first tactic, which it can be argued is the same as DA currently demands. He also drilled the team on dead ball deliveries to great effect. I also remember Ian Dowie, when Manager at Crystal Palace, dragging them from deep in relegation territory to a toppish final League position, but he was able to recruit. The question remains that in Argyle's hypothetical situation, whether any meaningful funds could be released to recruit at a better level.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I wouldn’t give Adams another penny to spend, he’s wasted the budget he had in the summer.

May 16, 2016
JannerinCardiff":pmetmcib said:
I wouldn’t give Adams another penny to spend, he’s wasted the budget he had in the summer.

Yet, I've just read you hope he comes good and turns it around but want him out anyway, but then again maybe he should stay. Just go along with the overiding opinion on each Thread ?

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Guiri Green":2i31g4i0 said:
JannerinCardiff":2i31g4i0 said:

Yet, I've just read you hope he comes good and turns it around but want him out anyway, but then again maybe he should stay. Just go along with the overiding opinion on each Thread ?

No I’ve got my own opinion, it’s just a heart v head thing. But I do think if Adams is going to get us out of this mess he needs to make do with the 24 players he’s got..

May 16, 2016
JannerinCardiff":2nxrlve9 said:
Guiri Green":2nxrlve9 said:
JannerinCardiff":2nxrlve9 said:

No I’ve got my own opinion, it’s just a heart v head thing. But I do think if Adams is going to get us out of this mess he needs to make do with the 24 players he’s got..

Other wind up merchants are available. Dry sense of humour required.

Oct 16, 2016
Once again the term abuse is very subjective

As for what time do with him? ‘Interview without coffee’ during which he is ‘invited to persue opportunities outside of PAFC’

Jan 6, 2004
Adams seems to have lost grip with reality. Doesn't matter what the history, doesn't matter what the club, any manager who's team is performing like his has been this season is going to be taking serious stick from the fans. What does he expect? This is all on him and nobody else. Take the praise when you do well, take the criticism when you do badly - that is a manager's lot in football. If doesn't like it he should get out of the game.

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":1sol8kai said:
Guiri Green":1sol8kai said:
JannerinCardiff":1sol8kai said:

Have you ever seen 'indecisive Dave' on the Fast Show?

May 16, 2016
Balham_Green":3uepsiie said:
JannerinCardiff":3uepsiie said:
Guiri Green":3uepsiie said:
JannerinCardiff":3uepsiie said:

That's the Character that came to my mind - sort of, well, not really. I mean yes.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Guiri Green":1cid5e3t said:
Balham_Green":1cid5e3t said:
JannerinCardiff":1cid5e3t said:
Guiri Green":1cid5e3t said:
JannerinCardiff":1cid5e3t said:

That's the Character that came to my mind - sort of, well, not really. I mean yes.

Very funny..

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
JannerinCardiff":5ykcatwz said:
Guiri Green":5ykcatwz said:
Balham_Green":5ykcatwz said:
Guiri Green":5ykcatwz said:

Very funny..

Is it though? Really? :think: