AFT Officers | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AFT Officers

May 16, 2016
As a Layman, non AFT Member and unaware who any of these people are, I couldn't give a stuff who likes who or who said what.

Other than the Foodbank Collection, I'm not too sure what the Trust does. A closed world of probably, well meaning people who, at the end of the day, despite, believing they are 'representing' , have changed nothing as far as I can tell.

The rest of it is the continuing war of words between the same handful of people on either side of whatever the 'debate' is.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Chancellor":euq8zhta said:
I have no idea who Andy Symons is but the fact that he has rocked a lot of boats on here can only be a good thing surely.

Otherwise there would be no point.

He’s uses vile language on line, about certain employees at Argyle, he runs with a gang in which one person has made sexual innuendo about a board members daughter, FOUR ex Chairmen of the AFT thinks he’s not good for the AFT. You think that’s ‘good’?????

He’s a degenerate scum bag who not only runs with the dark side of the net but he actually is one of those people.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
SteelCannon":19av0o0l said:
Well I'm an ex chairman but not one of those who dislikes Andy S. We've never even met but I wish him well.

That isn't me btw!!

I lost all interest in the AFT and resigned my membership when Wozzer was right royally shafted!

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Andy Symons is a user of people for his own ends. He has nothing good to say about anything at Home Park, in private anyway. He has more faces than Derrys Clock.

Stupidly I lent him a car to use and several hundred pounds when he lost one of his (many) jobs. It took several months to get the car back and over a year to get the money. He still owes me £75 for a parking fine.

He is one of life's 'victims' who is very good at manipulation. If anyone thinks Symons is involved with the AFT for anything other than what he can get out of it, they are deluded. During my time many years back as a Moderator on ATD, he too was a Moderator and was instrumental in attempting a 'coup' to take over the site. I'm sure it's all still there in their archives.

Whilst I accept I've made some fairly strong claims here, I am confident I can back it all up. The AFT is nothing more than a vehicle for Symons, and as a 'voice of polite questioning of the Board' or whatever the AFT styled itself as, is now finished.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Chancellor":21j3x16p said:
I have no idea who Andy Symons is but the fact that he has rocked a lot of boats on here can only be a good thing surely.

Trust me pal, you would not be saying that if you knew him.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Cerbera":29cyp6gm said:
During my time many years back as a Moderator on ATD, he too was a Moderator and was instrumental in attempting a 'coup' to take over the site. I'm sure it's all still there in their archives.

I remember 'Keep Left' Symons throwing his toys out of the pram and leaving that site because someone joined who had different political views to him and he wasn't getting his own way with his twisted hard left agenda.
The AFT meetings will get interesting though, because if he doesn't get his own way he'll jump up and down on the spot, take his ball and go home.

IJN":ozbjbx4k said:
Chancellor":ozbjbx4k said:

He’s uses vile language on line, about certain employees at Argyle, he runs with a gang in which one person has made sexual innuendo about a board members daughter, FOUR ex Chairmen of the AFT thinks he’s not good for the AFT. You think that’s ‘good’?????

He’s a degenerate scum bag who not only runs with the dark side of the net but he actually is one of those people.

If what you say is true then obviously thats not good. My point was merely that the AFT is there to challenge and question the clubs decisions and strategies. There would be no point having a benign AFT that merely agreed with everything that was done regardless of outcome.

But what you are saying appears to be a very personal opinion and based a little on what his acquaintances may or may not do. You arent going to tell me that all your mates are whiter than white are you?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Not for one minute, but they (or me) aren't standing for something like this is meant to represent are we?

Those who stand should be above reproach, this bloke is certainly not in any shape or form. He's a miscreant.

If Tony or Virginia had been elected, not a squeak from me, even Willis, whilst not my cup of tea, conducts himself reasonably, but Symons is not the man for the AFT.