Argyle twitter promises "exciting news" this week | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle twitter promises "exciting news" this week

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
With Sawyer having now re-signed I wonder whether they will work through the silhouetted people in turn (right to left), revealing a new piece of kit each time. If so, we can expect news on Sangster next...

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
The Doctor":1uzhvyd6 said:
With Sawyer having now re-signed I wonder whether they will work through the silhouetted people in turn (right to left), revealing a new piece of kit each time. If so, we can expect news on Sangster next...

Great theory Poirot!

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Adam_R":r0rkh31d said:
The Doctor":r0rkh31d said:

Great theory Poirot!

Now sadly disproven!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Well this is rather annoying because I’d buy that Sawyer shirt... if it didn’t have the Giordano logo :lol:

Aug 4, 2011
New training kit is on the superstore website, and it does not have the logo. Argyle were selling leisure wear made by this company last season.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
So it is. And it’s a great selection :scarf:

That’s the best batch of leisure wear since Adidas I reckon, smart and plain (in a good way) gear in the right colours. I count green, white and black shirts, plus the bright one Sawyer is wearing on the website.

Would be even better if the polos were in cotton rather than polyester... never mind, I guess Giordano will be supplying the more conventional polos.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
cheshiregreen":19etj8ki said:
Giordano polos are shown here. Scroll down several choices.

http://www.argylesuperstore.co.uk/menswear.html

Yep, seen them. They’ve been there a good while though, ‘presumably’ there’ll be a new range for this season.

Still not entirely sure what the exciting news is. I guess Giordano as a training wear/ground sponsor?

Mar 18, 2006
Maybe the return of Matty Kennedy ?

Just put an old picture of himself playing for us on his Instagram . Possibly just because he likes the picture, who knows .

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I have to admit, if that was the ‘exciting news’, it was a very ‘damp squib’.

Whoever made the decision to call that ‘exciting’ needs to get a better perception of what most supporters consider to be EXCITING.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
davie nine":3feio6gj said:
I have to admit, if that was the ‘exciting news’, it was a very ‘damp squib’.

Whoever made the decision to call that ‘exciting’ needs to get a better perception of what most supporters consider to be EXCITING.

Just wait until they hyperventilate and pass out over the fixtures when they are published tomorrow.

(Nice to see the correct usage of damp squib BTW :thumbup: never understand why some people thing it is a sea creature being referred to.)

Jan 27, 2012
Johndelve":u3kyfmas said:
Maybe the return of Matty Kennedy ?

Just put an old picture of himself playing for us on his Instagram . Possibly just because he likes the picture, who knows .

I'd take Matty Kennedy above some new polo shirts any day of the week ! That would be exciting news.