Argyle U23`s 2-0 Yeovil FT | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle U23`s 2-0 Yeovil FT

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
That is a very important and excellent outcome for our under 23 team (probably all under 20, in fact).
As with last season, it gives them the opportunity of 6 games (3 home, 3 away) against good standard teams that they would not have had the opportunity to compete against.

May 16, 2016
I watched the game and was pleased to see that generally they played in a similar fashion to the First Team. A few longer balls in the Second half but overall, to me at least, a continuity throughout was evident. Reminded me of a Thread recently about a ' Plymouth way' of playing.

I wasn't sure who the majority were as I didn't pick up a Team Sheet, but Lolos had something of a young Ashley Barnes about him in that he seems to be needlessly aggressive at times. Bit of a handful but lost the ball frequently.

I've not seen a lot of the games at that level so can't really compare it to previous Seasons.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
I thoroughly enjoyed the game , despite the chill in the air. Both sides had good spells of pressure and played neat passing football. As quoted earlier, the style of play is very similar to the !st team. these guys however did it better imo. they played it out from the back , but were able to play it forward using far fewer passes than the seniors, as I'm sure Mr Lowe noticed, and will hopefully encourage the 1st team to do also.