Argyle v Hull City - the build up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Hull City - the build up

Who do you think will win?

• The Pilgrims

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • The Tigers

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • A draw

Votes: 30 28.8%

• Total voters

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
An interesting interview here from Sian but in such a high pressure game just hope the select few don't lose their heads.

I'm not sure if im allowed to post youtube links if not i'll remove it.

I'll like to see a repeat of Leicester and if so i think we can get over the line. COYG!!

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie
Sep 28, 2022
Very unfair. I don't think his commitment is ever questionable. Were you even there on Saturday?
No I wasn't to be honest but was replying to someone who evidently was. Usually though Galloway is indeed one of our best players. I sincerely hope he stays.

Apr 30, 2011
We have to go for it, no sitting back, push forward, it's still in hour hands, somehow.
We were 9points clear of bottom 3 end of Jan, an utter shambles how we have ended up like this.

This is a crazy league mind, would not be surprised if we and brum win, sheff wed draw, and it's Blackburn that go down, no chance they will get anything at Leicester, worth a liitle bet on them at16/1to go down!
I think our most attacking players on the pitch but starting with a conservative mindset. If Hull get a couple goals up early doors with the form they are in, they will start to believe that they can score the goals they need to scrape into the play offs.

If we start with a defensive set up in terms of mentallity but with more attacking players on the pitch, if we were to drop behind then at least we would have the right players on the pitch to flick the switch and press a bit more further up the pitch. For me, this probably means a 4 3 3, with Pleggy at RB, Scarr and Gibson at CB and Galloway at LB. Jordan and Adam in midfield with Whittaker as a 10. Mumba and Bundu on the wings and Hardie up top.

That gives us about as much flexibility in terms of mentality that we could have within a starting 11. And hopefully, if we get a goal up, we'd have the right players on the pitch to switch to a more solid set up should we manage to pinch a goal.

Who'd be a manager? Such a difficult line up to select for Dewsnip and Nance and unless we don't get relegated, I can guarantee that the benefit of hindsight will bring out all the armchair managers.

Reactions: Dorset Green
Oct 20, 2015
It's been an excruciating slide towards League One. It just feels like that's where our momentum is dragging us.

I'm predicting a battling, nervous, tense draw, we'll think we've escaped then Stansfield sticks one away in the 97th minute and Birmingham erupts

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I could honestly see a scenario where Norwich do their bit and get a draw, and we lose by enough to go down on goal difference. Hull are on fire.

Reactions: Said old Green