Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Dec 9, 2012
Just switched my phone on.
Wow what a result
Joebo Leader,Warrior & man who bleeds Green- I am lost for words
Last week he was absolutely distraught & can image he is floating on cloud 9 now
After all our heartache how fitting is it that our Leader scores the goal that retains our Championship status
Once a green 💚
Always a green 💚
Blimey Mutley, how on earth did you manage the whole game without tasking at least one sneaky peak!?

Mar 11, 2018
Oh joy. A performance of true grit. We won on our own account because just about every other result has gone against us for weeks.

Those people on Pasoti who pronounced with such absolute certainty that we were gone for all money are remarkably quiet now. Too far gone to learn a little humility?

So I'll say it for you - well done to a club that has a fraction of the resources of many in one of the world's strongest leagues, and yet has survived to fight another day!

Mar 3, 2024
Well that’s that stress out of the way, just England at the Euros to stress about during the summer until the new season and then it starts again 😂

Sep 6, 2006
Oh joy. A performance of true grit. We won on our own account because just about every other result has gone against us for weeks.

Those people on Pasoti who pronounced with such absolute certainty that we were gone for all money are remarkably quiet now. Too far gone to learn a little humility?

So I'll say it for you - well done to a club that has a fraction of the resources of many in one of the world's strongest leagues, and yet has survived to fight another day!
I dont think its necessary to make digs at other fans at moments like this. I was one of many who couldn't see us beating Hull and delighted to be proved wrong though it cost me money.

Dec 3, 2005
My heart rate has finally come down along with my blood pressure - oh what a game - oh what an atmosphere.
Such an incredible end to the season, Argyle certainly do not take the easy route lol
But we did it and with a brilliant performance, we matched Hull and their stars, in fact hey we beat them ;)
This team, that I was worried about before kick-off, worked hard for each other, Bundu was immense, I hope his injury isn't too bad. But everyone played their bit a great team effort. And what a goal by Joe with a divine cross from Wright. Hull didn't really threaten us, good in places, I suppose. But what an amazing day to be an argyle fan.
Well done to everyone.