Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 28 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Looked gutted to be going off today
Felt for him
Yes. When he received the ball first half on the left wing with space before him he ran the legs off the right side of Hull's defence. I bet they were glad to see him go. There was a nice touch when Hull's skipper touched him on his shoulder as he crossed the touch line to the reach The Argyle bench on going off. Hopefully we will see the best of him next season with a few more goals.

Mar 11, 2018
What about the folk who said only Warnock would keep us up? And the many who said Norwich would do us a favour? Were they 'all knowing' also?
As must be blindingly obvious, even to you, anyone who says that they know exactly what will happen before it happens is 'all knowing'. We have enough false prophets without breeding them here.

Mar 11, 2018

I donโ€™t think you get to choose who gets to do what, when. Self righteousness is not a good look. Added to the Ignore list.
Sure, much easier to ignore the messenger than take responsibility for dismissing our team's chances and being proven comprehensively wrong. People can say what they like and will just have to righteously take the consequences when reminded about it.

Keith Hennessey

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Spare a thought for Bundu - there's a real player in there.
I agree he was looking really good til he tweaked the hammy.A good pre season and I reckon we will have a real player here , maybe not a 90 minute type but good enough to start far more games than he did this season

Reactions: dunlop
Jan 6, 2004
I agree he was looking really good til he tweaked the hammy.A good pre season and I reckon we will have a real player here , maybe not a 90 minute type but good enough to start far more games than he did this season
An enigma. Hard to categorise him positionally and he can be brilliant and awful in equal measure, we need to keep him around