Argyle v Swindon MOM | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Swindon MOM

Argyle v Swindon MOM

• larrieu

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Bondz N'Gala

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Nelson

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Zubar

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Paterson

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Bolasie

• Fletcher

Votes: 80 53.0%
  • Arnason

• Bhasera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mason

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Fallon

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Duguid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 17 11.3%

• Total voters
G

Greenpilgrim

I thought Pato played well today, some good blocks especially in the second half, the sliding block in the box. He also got forward well providing extra width and a few good cross's.

P

PASTIE

Agreed. 2 massive blocking tackles. Lets not criticise anyone?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Fletcher, I have been somewhat critical about him on occasions. Last night he was simply captain fantastic, captain courageous and just kept on running.
Fallon, another player I've been critical of, but in recent games he's been closing down every "lost" ball and getting a few shots off.

Anyone know why Arnie went off?

Results fell for us, the pack containing Tranmere, Yeovil and Notts County dont seem quite so distant now!

With Tranmere at Brighton, Swindon v Daggers, Yeovil v Walsall at the weekend, Argyle picking up a point or more should make things look more comfortable.

Steve McQueen has just got on his stolen bike.

C

Charlie Wood

I'm the one vote for Kari Arnason. The first half we looked capable of thrashing them, the second half we bravely clung on. IMHO the difference was Kari.

If I hadn't such an obtuse view though :) , I would have voted for Fletch (or all of them).

G

Green Goblin

Fletcher may also deserve it but Fallon gets my vote.

T

tynanhitsthebarndoor

I had a bit of a rant about Fletch spending his time moaning to the press rather than trying to lead the team up the table. Well maybe the players do read PASOTI. 3 wins later and def getting my vote for man of the match.

And I'm not criticising Fallon, well I am actually. He was fantastic tonight and showed why some people rate him, so why can't he play more games like that?

Oct 12, 2006
Kingsbridge
Charlie Wood":3rakn6xy said:
I'm the one vote for Kari Arnason. The first half we looked capable of thrashing them, the second half we bravely clung on. IMHO the difference was Kari.

If I hadn't such an obtuse view though :) , I would have voted for Fletch (or all of them).

Yes, whilst I voted for Carl there is no doubt that the absence of Kari impacted upon the dynamics of the second half.

DRJ

May 22, 2006
cornwall
Fletcher outstanding. got my vote. Paterson and Fallon ran a very close second. Fallons confidence in competing for balls in the air has risen dramaticly over the last couple of games. :-D

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Best game in an Argyle shirt for me. Lets hope his legs can take him through consistently to the end of the season

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Dead_Before_Red":2kucpc7g said:
Injured. He was holding his leg and limping as they went off at half time. I heard it was a hamstring but don't hold be to it. Whatever it was, let's hope that it's not too serious. Strength in depth is something we're a little short on!

DRJ

May 22, 2006
cornwall
Mark_Colling":3gbawyvl said:
Dead_Before_Red":3gbawyvl said:
Injured. He was holding his leg and limping as they went off at half time. I heard it was a hamstring but don't hold be to it. Whatever it was, let's hope that it's not too serious. Strength in depth is something we're a little short on!
Tight hamstring according to Peter Reid on OS

Mar 6, 2009
I was stuck between captain Fletch and Super Ror , i opted for fallon in the end just for the sheer determination of the man to try and win every ball that came to him which payed of 3/4 of the time,also his goal of corse , and his holding up of the ball and linking up play!! ,

Fletch However, deserved MOTM for a very gutsy and well fought out battle in the middle of the park ! Also his revenge on Prutton! a.k.a Gypo lol and for losing Arnie at half time. Duguid did put a good shift in ,however Fletch in the second half had to up his game even more than the first because of the loss of Arnie.

Well played to all in the green shirt tonight , Larieu for his Two saves one at the start and one at the end of game very important.

I thought the defence were a bit shaky at times , but all put there shifts in bondz , nelson,zubar,and Jim!!! blocking shots and generally chucking the bodies on the line!!

9 points back in a short space of time is just what we needed !!!

come on you greens!!!
keep the faith :D

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Paterson for me, closely run by Fletcher, Fallon and Zubar who were all outstanding. The only player I would give less than 7 out of 10 to is Bhasera, who still didn't play badly IMO.