Argyle Women's season | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Women's season

Wonder if anybody who's been at some of the games this year can provide some sort of summary or insight into our women's team?
I have watched some of the highlights and interviews but it's difficult to get an overview.

Are we making progress, do you think, has it been a good season? Any players who stand out?

According to Wikipedia the top scorer in the division is our own Ellie Sara with 21 goals. Does anyone know if this is true? I have not seen this anywhere on the official site but maybe I missed something. Haven't been able to find any more official source either online.

Feb 8, 2005
I'm sure there will be more information forthcoming next season when Argyle take over the Women's team.

Oct 1, 2013
Ellie Sara certainly has been banging in the goals this season.
i cant imagine she will be at Argyle much longer if higher up teams take notice - a goalscorer at any level is like golddust!

• Snore
Reactions: RB00194

Leo's Grandad

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
She'd be eaten alive by proper teams. No where near good enough and over rated.
Anyone who scores 21 goals in a season deserves the chance to play at a higher level and I guess we'll then know if you are correct in being the prophet of doom. I for one hope you are wrong and she continues to smash it.

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
Anyone who scores 21 goals in a season deserves the chance to play at a higher level and I guess we'll then know if you are correct in being the prophet of doom. I for one hope you are wrong and she continues to smash it.

I genuinely hope so as well. She is a great up and coming talent with massive potential. Her 21 goals this season is phenomenal. She will absolutely achieve great things in her career and I would be very shocked if we don't see her in a lionesses shirt one day. But she's still young and Argyle is a great place to develop her career before getting a shout from the big clubs. I worded my post wrong but I don't think now is the time. But it will definitely come. She'll achieve great things.... but not yet. Let's She what she does next season and the season after. She'll only be 19/20 then.

I genuinely hope so as well. She is a great up and coming talent with massive potential. Her 21 goals this season is phenomenal. She will absolutely achieve great things in her career and I would be very shocked if we don't see her in a lionesses shirt one day. But she's still young and Argyle is a great place to develop her career before getting a shout from the big clubs. I worded my post wrong but I don't think now is the time. But it will definitely come. She'll achieve great things.... but not yet. Let's She what she does next season and the season after. She'll only be 19/20 then.
I did a bit more research and found the following stats. Seems Wikipedia's 21 is league only. In all competitions she has 26 goals from 25 games. And she's 17 years old, as you allude to above!

We've now had a women's season review on the official site that made no mention of this astonishing achievement. I've now written to the club and enquired why.

(All for her sticking around for a bit and scoring 40 next season by the way! :) )