Ben Purrington | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ben Purrington

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
MarkMatthews":22nzi0m8 said:
davie nine":22nzi0m8 said:
Perhaps he appreciates the fact that Argyle allowed him to go because they, unlike Rotherham, they could not afford what they could pay him.
As for ‘dogs abuse’, I really don’t understand that. I am sure that if he plays for Rotherham here in April 2018, he will get a good reception from the majority of Argyle supporters.
Mark, your posts seem to have changed from very informative to very unsupportive of our club.

Davie if your not on social media outside of a moderated football forum, then you may not be aware of how bad it was much of it directed directly to him on his personal accounts.

I’m not unsportive of the club, just the current custodians, whilst I accept there is little alternative with regard to the board I still find them frustrating that’s not to say I don’t like them as people, just not enjoying what we are seeing under them and in my 20+ years, their last two managers have been by some distance my least two favourite.
The only social media that I use is Pasoti and, from what I have been told about Facebook, Twitter and other sites, there is no way that that situation will change.
I find that Pasoti provides me with the opportunity to discuss my opinions with others, including you, who may or may not agree without the need to swear at or insult one another.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
With all due respect, if your a professional footballer not getting stick on social media. It's because you're a nobody.

He should probably be flattered.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Thomas Edwards":3ho3j7hf said:
With all due respect, if your a professional footballer not getting stick on social media. It's because you're a nobody.

With all due respect ...... one of the problems with social media is that posters believe that they have the right to decide who is a 'nobody'' and who isn't ..... with all due respect ;-)

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Pogleswoody":3trxut2e said:
Thomas Edwards":3trxut2e said:

With all due respect ...... one of the problems with social media is that posters believe that they have the right to decide who is a 'nobody'' and who isn't ..... with all due respect ;-)
Well said. Agree 100%.