Best Mickey Evans goal for Argyle | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Best Mickey Evans goal for Argyle

Aug 18, 2010
PL2
Liffrok":1c0wlnkg said:
Not his best goal, but his header against Ipswich in his final game brought a lump to the throat.

:iagree:

I'm man enough to admit it, at the final whistle that lump got bigger and a few tears were shed.

D

DJ Tiesto

Lewdownlee":1ymeewt8 said:
I'll go first, the indirect freekick he hit against the keeper against Swindon. Not sure if this is technically an own goal though as it was an indirect freekick but was goal bound and took a deflection!

It showed quick thinking for goal!

Yes it was an own goal, an idirect free kick must touch another player before it goes in, else its a goal kick, the keeper touched it so the keeper gets the credit. Although all credit to trigger for thinking of it and risking it, even though it would have been completely wasted if the keeper hadnt panicked

Nov 8, 2010
His last Argyle goal for me. What a way to end his Argyle career. Ipswich fans I spoke to that day were amazed by the atmosphere.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Pafcintheplace":17trcl3u said:
IJN":17trcl3u said:
Greenskin":17trcl3u said:
30 yard volley at Coventry in our first season back in the CCC.

What a corker that was. It certainly made Highfield Road go quiet for a while. :)

My fave was his early goal in the Colchester United play off game. That's my favourite game EVER for me.

Great goal, I was living near Coventry at the time, and went some Cov City supporting friends.
Got a fantastic view from the Britannia Tyres stand, of not only the goal but about 2k Argyle fans erupting :)

Mine too

Was a cracking goal and because the away seating was along one side of the ground we had a great side on view of the shot, can still see it dipping down before it hit the back of the net.

COYG