Best moment of the season? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Best moment of the season?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
When the ref blew the final whistle today

I think it has to be this, I’m genuinely surprised a neighbour didn’t come and check I was OK. Just pure unbridled relief.

The Norwich win, Randell’s winner v Stoke and Bundu v Leicester right up there. In terms of individual moments in pure isolation, Whittaker’s goal at Ipswich was pretty good too.

Jul 24, 2006
Budapest
Foster’s explanation that we can’t compete with WBA because they’re such a big club? 🥹
For all the wrong reasons I completely agree what a moment and his reply to erringtons question about the quality/attacking football will live long in my memory and was the exact moment he lost my support. It was shocking.

Anyway, on a brighter note I thought the season bookended (is that a word) really well...
Bali Vs Huddersfield and Joe Vs hull. Nice

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
I guess best 'moment' was today at the final whistle for emotion.

But for a sheer footballing 'Wow!' moment coupled with delight has to be the Azaz goal against Watford. For me the best goal I've ever seen live .... OK 'best' is subjective but my personal favourite. I love a 'thunder-b**tard' strike as much as the next man but much prefer technique, control and the spectacular all combined .... he didn't just shoot he guided it in .... a thing of beauty.