Big Green Lottery | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big Green Lottery

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I’ve just had a call from Tim Herbert, BGL Manager.
He is absolutely flabbergasted that there have been 49 new member enrolments in the last 5 days.
Obviously, he is not suggesting that they are all Pasoti members but we have certainly helped.
The Power of Pasoti!!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
In the last 4 years, there have been winners from Leicester, Salisbury, Surrey, Antrim, Bristol, Daventry, Taunton, Staines-on-Thames, West Malling, Norwich, Southport, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Lancashire and Redhill as well as many from all over Devon and Cornwall, of course.
Not all locations are reported but I am sure that there are winners from many other locations. I seem to recall one from Bermuda also.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
"Morning Gents
It has been incredible, thank-you so much to everyone for joining, we are up to 54 as of this morning.
I keep getting texts from the BGL administrators in Burnley, saying....'and another one'....it has definitely been the best ever BGL week for sign-ups.
I'll try and keep the momentum going with more stories next week, including guidance that members can sign-up more than once if they so wish. I believe the maximum is nine per person, but I'll double-check that and probably getting a tad greedy.
In the meantime, thanks again to all of you on Pasoti - three points at Hull will complete a great week.
Many Thanks,
Tim

Tim Herbert
Argyle Media"

POP!!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/october/grand-job/

A great week for BGL members.
Over 60 new members enrolled and 3 local prize winners announced including 2 ladies.
£500 rollover goes to Miss Edwards from Plymouth with these 4 numbers (10-12-22-28)
£500 monthly prize to Andrew Penaluna (member no. 947) from Peverell.
The 'money can't buy' Argyle experience is won by Jemma Damarell (member no 944) from Eggbuckland.

Congratulations!!! "You had to be in it to win it".

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/novemb ... t-winners/

The latest winners have been announced. The weekly rollover has produced a 'match' in the 4th week since the last rollover winner. Mr D Perry from Plymouth wins £400. Perry seems a lucky name in BGL terms as Mike Perry won £12k in the last annual draw. Any relation?

In addition, Andrew Rice from Looe has won the £500 monthly draw for October and Peter Bratton from Kingsbridge will be invited to an Argyle Experience when fans are able to return to the Theatre of Greens.

Edit: On checking my list of monthly £500 winners, I've now noticed that a Mr D Perry from Plymouth won that draw in June this year.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2021/may/bgl-a-grand-week/

For the first time since The Big Green Lottery rollover was started in June, 2017, Darrell Reynolds from Alnwick in Northumberland has, amazingly, won the weekly rollover draw for the 2nd time. Darrell won £400 on 31st October, 2019 and he has now won £500 in the draw on 6th May.
The £500 monthly draw was won by Mike Gale from Plympton and the hospitality experience by Martin Waters from Sheffield.
"You've got to be in it to win it!!"