blissett | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

blissett

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Nope.

And to be fair I don’t think he would want to come back.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Tugboat":3oj3uf22 said:
Nope.

Would he have a choice because he's still our player until the end of the season? Macclesfield play their final game on Saturday so in theory Blissett would be available for our last two games.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
To the people saying no, do you really believe that Grant playing up top by himself is a better option?

Feb 23, 2008
Or maybe DA could come up with a plan B that doesn't involve banging square pegs in round holes?

Massive fan of what he's done but his Achilles heel is, in my opinion, rigidly sticking to one way of playing when it's blatantly not working.

Look at the amount of strikers we've been through in his time here and how many have looked decent playing the lone front man role?

That being said who says regular games and a few more goals to his name hasn't boosted Blissett's confidence and match fitness?

I'm off to put a fiver on him scoring the winner at Wembley.......

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
PL2 3DQ":1a6s8zfe said:
Tugboat":1a6s8zfe said:
Nope.

Would he have a choice because he's still our player until the end of the season? Macclesfield play their final game on Saturday so in theory Blissett would be available for our last two games.

No he wouldn’t have a choice but would you as a player want to go back to a club that shipped you out as not good enough? Would you as a manager want a player coming back that wasn’t happy and unlikely to even have an impact that outweighs any potential unrest?