Blocking people | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blocking people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Is there anyway we can just block people rather than having only an ignore function?
Obviously my issue along with a lot of other people is Balham Green who obviously likes to wind people up and I am quite confident in my statement that this is true.
So rather than me and many others losing their rag on an otherwise near perfect site, can a block function be added at all?
The ignore function is ok but when he replies directly to something I have written the ignore function no longer exists, you have to see what has been written.

Sep 6, 2006
Why don't you just accept someone has a different opinion without 'losing your rag'? And giving a different opinion is not about 'winding up'.
Best to ignore each other isn't it?

Last edited:

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
BG, I can accept that and when I think I have been wrong or indeed know I've been wrong I message that poster with a personal apology.
However, you argue for the sake of it, even when given stats to back things up or someone far more knowledgeable than I, comes in with something really insightful, for example Memory Man or Graham Clarke.
I can't get on with you on here, you wind me and others up because you know you can and its a shame, so if they added a block option then you and I will never be at each other ever again, it would stop one or both of us and probably others from getting a ban.

Reactions: smudja
Sep 6, 2006
BG, I can accept that and when I think I have been wrong or indeed know I've been wrong I message that poster with a personal apology.
However, you argue for the sake of it, even when given stats to back things up or someone far more knowledgeable than I, comes in with something really insightful, for example Memory Man or Graham Clarke.
I can't get on with you on here, you wind me and others up because you know you can and its a shame, so if they added a block option then you and I will never be at each other ever again, it would stop one or both of us and probably others from getting a ban.
Dont mean to wind you up. Its my opinion that you happen to disagree with. Calling it 'crap' doesn't help. But its a passionate game

May 22, 2006
All you have to do is hover your pointer over their username, and in the bottom left corner you have the option to "follow" or "ignore".
Click "ignore".

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
There is no Blocking feature as such, just the Ignore feature. However, it’s certainly Feedback that we will take on board and discuss at Mod level.

I’m also locking this thread now, as I don’t want it to evolve into something it doesn’t need to be.

Reactions: Lancastergreen
Status
Not open for further replies.