Bolton v Plymouth Argyle - the build up + Q&A | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bolton v Plymouth Argyle - the build up + Q&A

Jul 19, 2018
London
argyle.life
Opposition View: Bolton vs Plymouth Argyle

We spoke to Bolton experts Lions of Vienna Suite to find out the opposition view of tomorrow's game:

"Daryl Murphy & Chris O'Grady are seasoned strikers in a rich vein of form. Dennis Politic & Thibaud Verlinden are tricky wingers who will look to cause problems for your full-backs. Joe Dodoo could also be a threat either upfront or from the wing."

Aug 5, 2016
Quintrell_Green":b4uqgcol said:
Emeraldinho":b4uqgcol said:
Respect to the 900 but I reckon it could feel like a VERY long trip home. :thumbdown:

Do not be so pessimistic. There is always chance of a modest green giant killing in the Cup. The ex-Bury contingent will feel relaxed by being temporarily home in their former backyard. It could work to Argyle's advantage.

Giantkilling? They are rock bottom of League One and have been already killed by nearly every League One team they have played.

It is interesting only 900 tickets have been sold, I'm sure Lowe predicted we would take 3,000 or more. Misjudged the mood again perhaps.

Sep 6, 2006
moles40":2q0b60oy said:
Some bookies have us as favourites to win this weirdly,certainly not much between the sides regarding the odds to win the match.
These are the sort of games Argyle tend to do well,most of us I feel are expecting Argyle to get beat,and they most possibly will win the match.
:scarf:

'Most possibly'!? Or least improbably :crazy:

Sep 6, 2006
Knibbsworth":2ouhl6v5 said:
Quintrell_Green":2ouhl6v5 said:
Emeraldinho":2ouhl6v5 said:
Respect to the 900 but I reckon it could feel like a VERY long trip home. :thumbdown:

Do not be so pessimistic. There is always chance of a modest green giant killing in the Cup. The ex-Bury contingent will feel relaxed by being temporarily home in their former backyard. It could work to Argyle's advantage.

Giantkilling? They are rock bottom of League One and have been already killed by nearly every League One team they have played.

It is interesting only 900 tickets have been sold, I'm sure Lowe predicted we would take 3,000 or more. Misjudged the mood again perhaps.

Incorrect as usual. They have lost 7 out of 13.

Aug 5, 2016
Balham_Green":1cm81iex said:
Knibbsworth":1cm81iex said:
Quintrell_Green":1cm81iex said:
Emeraldinho":1cm81iex said:

You're right. Shades of Hereford v Newcastle in '72 if we pull off this miracle.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Knibbsworth":zq833csv said:
Balham_Green":zq833csv said:
Knibbsworth":zq833csv said:
Quintrell_Green":zq833csv said:
Emeraldinho":zq833csv said:

You're right. Shades of Hereford v Newcastle in '72 if we pull off this miracle.

What!!?? :crazy: :think:

I presume I've just been whooshed?