Bradford match day thread | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford match day thread

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
A Rovers equsliser would make it another fantastic set of results this weekend. Don't let this slip now Argyle.

Jul 29, 2010
jerryatricjanner":ljhehauz said:
A Rovers equsliser would make it another fantastic set of results this weekend. Don't let this slip now Argyle.
He asks, they give!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
jerryatricjanner":20aytorm said:
Well well well, there is a God!

May 22, 2006
That was not a match for the faint of heart....or a neutral. Should have been 2 right at the end but who can complain at 6 on the spin!!

Oct 20, 2015
Full confession; I bet on a Bradford win today as I just couldn't see our spectacular run continue. But I am delighted we held on for all three points and a top six position. Amazing team performance and we seemed to have the better of Bradford for most of the 90. Sounds like Ness and Lamieras had good games today, reflective of the confidence oozing through the side after this stellar run of results.

If you had asked someone in November, who in their right mind would have put Argo in 6th position at the end of Feb??? Unbelievable Jeff.

Jun 26, 2006
We ground out a 1-0 and got another 3 points. Not a pretty game by anyone's standards. That is the sign of a team going places. Our crowd were very quiet today. I think everyone is getting a bit nervous about what we might be witnessing!

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
slingsby_pobble":1if2f9rn said:
Full confession; I bet on a Bradford win today as I just couldn't see our spectacular run continue. But I am delighted we held on for all three points and a top six position. Amazing team performance and we seemed to have the better of Bradford for most of the 90. Sounds like Ness and Lamieras had good games today, reflective of the confidence oozing through the side after this stellar run of results.

If you had asked someone in November, who in their right mind would have put Argo in 6th position at the end of Feb??? Unbelievable Jeff.
I don't care how much you would have won, call yourself an Argyle supporter betting for the other side to win ! p### poor

Oct 20, 2015
It's called a consolation bet. I win either way (unless it's a draw).

Tell me how betting against Argo influences the result in any way?