Bradford tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford tickets

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
GreensOnScreen":2c9odfmy said:
loyal1970":2c9odfmy said:
what a carry on at Bradford today the potd turnstile ran out of tickets 15 minutes before kick off and there were a few green army who missed it, I just got in but what a bloody joke.
Loyal1970, the club website always says how many away fans, except they haven't today. How many would you estimate? And anyone else who was there too - all serious guesses gratefully received. :thumbup:

Steve, I asked Bradford directly and their reply this morning was 554.

Never heard of a club not letting people in when seats are available but they've run out of tickets. To be fair, those who didn't get in didn't miss much. Couple of pre-match pints in The Peacock were nice, then saw Lloyd Griffiths do some stand-up in Knaresborough in the evening. Half the price of the football and much more entertaining.

M

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
PL2 3DQ":3jyueo7w said:
GreensOnScreen":3jyueo7w said:
loyal1970":3jyueo7w said:
what a carry on at Bradford today the potd turnstile ran out of tickets 15 minutes before kick off and there were a few green army who missed it, I just got in but what a bloody joke.
Loyal1970, the club website always says how many away fans, except they haven't today. How many would you estimate? And anyone else who was there too - all serious guesses gratefully received. :thumbup:

Interesting how poor Bradford's away support is relative to their home gates. So we took 554 officially (or 650, according to the post on the previous page) from average home gates of around 9,000. Last December, Bradford brought only 252 to Home Park, from average home gates of 16,000. I know it was December and they were in the bottom 3 at the time, but that's a really small percentage of home support that travelled.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Bezza":wk26kfer said:
PL2 3DQ":wk26kfer said:
GreensOnScreen":wk26kfer said:
loyal1970":wk26kfer said:

Interesting how poor Bradford's away support is relative to their home gates. So we took 554 officially (or 650, according to the post on the previous page) from average home gates of around 9,000. Last December, Bradford brought only 252 to Home Park, from average home gates of 16,000. I know it was December and they were in the bottom 3 at the time, but that's a really small percentage of home support that travelled.

You have to factor in Bradford’s season ticket price policy though. One home game at Valley Parade probably works out around half the price of an away ticket in the Bsrn Park End.