Brents Argyle-The First 100 Days. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brents Argyle-The First 100 Days.

Feb 9, 2011
Arch Stanton":36ft6tng said:
green grandad":36ft6tng said:
All that will be fine as long as Ridsdale is gone.Argyle wetre training at Marjons for at least a year before Ridsdale showed up. Something else he can lay no claim to.

I believe Ridsdale agreed a more permanent deal with Marjons than the "loose" arrangement that was in place before I think you will find.

much more permanent they are back on harpers now !!!! better surface but not facilities !!!!

Graham Green

✨Pasoti Donor✨
May 26, 2010
Swindon
Putting alcohol, sugar, snacks and FREE public transport addiction for a minute, I would like enough points to make the second half of the season less of a depressing read.
Hopefully the stability of actually getting paid and another win or too will shove the confidence levels up and results follow.

Anyway back to the alcohol. (see? I managed a whole sentence without mentioning it) Can we claim it against tax as necessary stress medication after the last few months?

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Graham Green":3c4gwg5w said:
Putting alcohol, sugar, snacks and FREE public transport addiction for a minute, I would like enough points to make the second half of the season less of a depressing read.
Hopefully the stability of actually getting paid and another win or too will shove the confidence levels up and results follow.

Anyway back to the alcohol. (see? I managed a whole sentence without mentioning it) Can we claim it against tax as necessary stress medication after the last few months?
Sod tax relief we should get it on prescription.

M

MoistVonLipwig

Free live streams of all games to those of us overseas from official takeover day 1.

Edited to add: Free live beta version starting on Saturday!

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Tim Chown":d9hpgbpw said:
pogleswoody":d9hpgbpw said:
tobysFlag":d9hpgbpw said:
Haha, just read through the first few posts, the main thing us argyle fans want from Brent is Beer And pasties... Oh i do love Argyle fans.

what about the buses??!! :lol:

You want free beer and pasties on the buses? Sounds good!

Have to be very careful going around corners 'cos you might spill some, but who cares if it's free.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I'd like to see JB set up an Argyle social networking website, he could call it something like Inside Argyle. It's sure to be a hit! :silent:

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
Arch Stanton":3278kkmw said:
green grandad":3278kkmw said:
All that will be fine as long as Ridsdale is gone.Argyle wetre training at Marjons for at least a year before Ridsdale showed up. Something else he can lay no claim to.

I believe Ridsdale agreed a more permanent deal with Marjons than the "loose" arrangement that was in place before I think you will find.

I think you'll find we're hear for a Bus Re-United day, nothing to do with coaching!

Taxi please!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
PL2 3DQ":22grhtgo said:
I'd like to see JB set up an Argyle social networking website, he could call it something like Inside Argyle. It's sure to be a hit! :silent:

Would his son be able to run it and profit from it?

P

PilgrimfrumProbus

newquaygreen":xl4184xw said:
Proper pasties for sale in the ground aong with local beers only :greensmile:
Yes! Ivor Dewdneys and Skinners' beers. What a wonderful thought!!

P

PilgrimfrumProbus

PilgrimfrumProbus":1rmfz900 said:
newquaygreen":1rmfz900 said:
Proper pasties for sale in the ground aong with local beers only :greensmile:
Yes! Ivor Dewdneys and Skinners' beers. What a wonderful thought!!
Damn! Left out the D in Dewdneys