Brief synopsis | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief synopsis

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Upcoming games, plenty travelling involved too.

17th v Northampton (h)
20th v Lincoln (a)
24th v Wigan ,(a)
27th v Doncaster (h)
31st v Accrington (a)

Will need our squad for this run. Probably only two or three will play every minute of these fixtures..

Jun 27, 2019
kernow19":2qn40kwo said:
Nobby":2qn40kwo said:
The save from the free kick was pretty routine, wasn't exactly in the corner.

I think it demonstrated that he'd learnt from past experience when he was caught out by a free kick from a similar position against Wimbledon

Exactly what I was going to say; I'm surprised nobody else has pointed this out given how much stick Cooper received following the Wimbledon goal. The freekick against Burton was in a very similar position (possibly a little to the left), but Cooper's positioning was much more central and he was able to make the save look a lot more routine as a result.

He's looking increasingly confident to me, though I'm still not convinced by him aerially. There was a moment in the first-half when he came for a cross and got nowhere near it - but the ref wrongly awarded a foul against Vassilev so it didn't make Cooper look so bad.

That said, he's now only conceded two goals in three league games so good on him (and the defence).

Aug 8, 2013
Some belated thoughts on the game....

Byron Moore had his best game of the season, though he faded a bit in the second half.
Fornah looks vey comfortable on the ball, and moves it well.
I look forward to seeing Ben Reeves start a game.
Much of Aimson's defending is excellent, but he seems to have at least one major clanger a game in him.
Mayor continues to frustrate; he makes progress so well, but you're always left feeling he could do more.
Jephcott is a natural goal scorer; the way he found that gap between the keeper's legs was uncanny.
Nouble did enough to get my MoM vote; showed speed, strength, and good ball-holding skills.
Most of our crossing is fairly atrocious, not helped by the front two often being too close together.
The long ball just doesn't work for us.
Burton are a strong early candidate for the drop. You could almost hear their fans singing "How s__t must you be, you
only scored two".
Have we ever had so many players whose names we have trouble spelling ?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Our game is so heavily reliant on the wingback support.

Mar 8, 2016
Who’s this Connor Grant we’ve signed this season? It’s surely not the same player as last season, the guy is showing he can play and influence a game.