Brighton after Wright-Philips | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brighton after Wright-Philips

T

The Grumpy Loyal

It's fairly obvious why we're apparently seeking a 56 day stay of execution. That will take us nicely through the January transfer window, where we'll be able to demonstrate our 'business plan'.

This 'business plan' will of course include the sale of BWP, and in all probability Noone. The Board will point to the fact that Fallon is at Ipswich 'with a view to a permanant transfer', with the prospect of a few quid more in the bail out kitty.

It's difficult to envisage quite how we'll be able to retain League 1 status without BWP's goals. For that reason, I'd love to be able to keep him till the summer, but the chances of that are looking pretty remote... :(

Feb 29, 2008
jannerabroad":3u4xjd3i said:
jimmygreen":3u4xjd3i said:
We may as well sell BWP whilst others think he's a saleable asset. It worked with Mackie.
We didn't sell Mackie, we gave him away.

Zackly and our CCC status along the way, is our Lge. 1 status up for sale now?

Apr 1, 2009
I feel relegation is nearly inevitable, either through a 10 point deduction and/or the sale of anyone saleable. I don't see relegation as our greatest problem however.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
jannerabroad":pk6xm2vd said:
jimmygreen":pk6xm2vd said:
We may as well sell BWP whilst others think he's a saleable asset. It worked with Mackie.
We didn't sell Mackie, we gave him away.

500k for Mackie was in my view pretty good business .............. Started the season on fire but not scored now for 12+ games , hardly the stats of a top class striker are they ?

G

Green Goblin

Jamie Mackie has proved he's a good striker in the CCC. But BWP would probably score as many goals if he played in the best team in the CCC.

Mackie will play in PL next season.

I think it's strange that people still don't rate Mackie. Even after he played for Scotland.

C

Cult Of Personality

Green Goblin":1v7e679l said:
Jamie Mackie has proved he's a good striker in the CCC. But BWP would probably score as many goals if he played in the best team in the CCC.

I think it's strange that people still don't rate Mackie. Even after he played for Scotland.

Lol Scotland is something to hold to high standard haha

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Green Goblin":z5o6pjfa said:

jamie is infinitely better than bwp because jamie wants to do well

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
P.L.I.H":1a7oedta said:
king tynan":1a7oedta said:

And you know Bradley doesnt because....???
i've met the geezer. the eyes are the window of the soul, and he aint got no soul. when you meet him, ask him if he will pay the non playing staff their wages go on

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Liffrok":mnjwu2mm said:
king tynan":mnjwu2mm said:
P.L.I.H":mnjwu2mm said:
king tynan":mnjwu2mm said:

i've met the geezer. the eyes are the window of the soul, and he aint got no soul. when you meet him, ask him if he will pay the non playing staff their wages go on

Why should he?
because he can easily afford it and it would prove that he cares about his workmates

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
king tynan":1lbs3ou8 said:
Liffrok":1lbs3ou8 said:
P.L.I.H":1lbs3ou8 said:

Why should he?
because he can easily afford it and it would prove that he cares about his workmates

Why just pick out BWP......... on that basis all the players dont care , nor do the Crystal palace players who didnt pay there staff last season or any other team that players dont pay the non players wages ............ you really are unbelievable

C

Cult Of Personality

king tynan":lwqso2dp said:
Liffrok":lwqso2dp said:
P.L.I.H":lwqso2dp said:

Why should he?

How can the guy easily afford it

Why should he alone pay the staff

What has Bwp done to you to say such bile

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
king tynan":3hpjq8j7 said:
Liffrok":3hpjq8j7 said:
P.L.I.H":3hpjq8j7 said:

Why should he?

Hell hath no fury .....