bullpoo | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

bullpoo

Oct 31, 2010
Weston-Super-Mare
Similar to danastic this is my first post and have been a regular looking on the posts on this website. Im sorry that you have lost alot of your money which you put into the club, but we need your self and other creditors to help save OUR club and the thousands like myself who are praying that we reach the 75% needed from people like yourself. I am sorry for your loss but please think about putting the smiles back on OUR faces and surely the money you are getting is better than none!

Oct 8, 2008
Aden_Thomas":1viyn6up said:
The club owe me £27,200 and I've offered to put a million into the club for 20% of the shares

Is that all?

Sorry Aden, you've no head for figures.

I'm out.

A

Aden_Thomas

dan93pafc":1y9y5mje said:
Similar to danastic this is my first post and have been a regular looking on the posts on this website. Im sorry that you have lost alot of your money which you put into the club, but we need your self and other creditors to help save OUR club and the thousands like myself who are praying that we reach the 75% needed from people like yourself. I am sorry for your loss but please think about putting the smiles back on OUR faces and surely the money you are getting is better than none!

I'm sympathetic to your cause but where was MY bucket collection ??

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I'd hazard a guess and say that you're something to do with STR1 Ltd and, if so, I'm sorry you stand to lose that money. However the fact that you approached the administrator with an offer of £1m for 20% of the shares leaves me in no doubt that you haven't got a clue about the administration process. It's a shame that you'll be voting against the CVA as obviously, just like David Cameron in the AV decision, we need all the Yes votes we can get.

Jan 27, 2006
STR1 Ltd in Yorkshire are owed £27,256.25. They are the Sports Turf Research Institute. If that's you, I would recommend that you leave us alone and press a Mr Keith Todd CBE for payment.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Andrew Owen":2i96drpk said:
I can't believe people think this guy is more than just a troll.
It's called human nature. Giving the benefit of the doubt to the less able.

TimHarris":3cvx0vgz said:
STR1 Ltd in Yorkshire are owed £27,256.25. They are the Sports Turf Research Institute. If that's you, I would recommend that you leave us alone and press a Mr Keith Todd CBE for payment.

I just came to the same conclusion. i couldn't find any info though.

Agree contact Thomas K Todd cbe.

I sympathise, massively, but this is not the way to get your point across. Did you use any kind of investigtive service prior to your transaction with the club??

Come on mate, send your complaints to the administrator. We on here have nothing to do with the state we are in. Mind you, if you have a million quid available does 27k really matter to you? It's a tax write off anyway.

On a final note, i assume you'll be voting no on friday?

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Good digging - I was about to have a browse through the creditors list.

Genuinely sorry for any business that has lost out, but coming on here being a dick isn't doing you any favours mate.

Now fvck off.

mrrapson":1zxzybq5 said:
TimHarris":1zxzybq5 said:

I just came to the same conclusion. i couldn't find any info though.

Agree contact Thomas K Todd cbe.

I sympathise, massively, but this is not the way to get your point across. Did you use any kind of investigtive service prior to your transaction with the club??

Come on mate, send your complaints to the administrator. We on here have nothing to do with the state we are in. Mind you, if you have a million quid available does 27k really matter to you? It's a tax write off anyway.

On a final note, i assume you'll be voting no on friday?

He's a troll, there is no such company as STR 1 ltd, as listed in the CVA. There is a creditor however STRI ltd which is based at the address stated in the cva. I guess Aden_Thomas thought no-one would be able to trace STR 1 so thought he would be safe.

Sad but safe.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Pafcintheplace":26n8l6ho said:
Good digging - I was about to have a browse through the creditors list.

Genuinely sorry for any business that has lost out, but coming on here being a dick isn't doing you any favours mate.

Now fvck off.

:iagree:

Jan 2, 2010
Matey, put the million in, you are welcome to 20% of the club as it stands.

Now, when we get new owners we can laugh at how easy it was to part you and your money. You can then feel smug as you invested more into a lost cause than some of our former directors.

Re: creditors list. Would be fun to see what debts were related to the world cup bid. Just for kicks.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Well if you are in some way associated with a creditor and, in particular, one related to the new pitch that was installed in summer 2010 then I agree with other posters that you should be looking for a way to take action against the people who signed the contract for your services knowing that the only way they would ever be able to pay you would be if the England World Cup bid was chosen (and even then it's not clear that things would have turned out differently). That's not us here at Plymouth Argyle Supporters on the Internet and talking to us in the way you are isn't going to get you anywhere.

But it has to be said, it's much more likely that you are just on a wind-up and/or trying to stir the pot.

Feb 29, 2008
Shouldn't this thread be merged with the one that I already started in rumours for this kind of cack?