Burnley 0 - 1 Argyle. FA Youth Cup. | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Burnley 0 - 1 Argyle. FA Youth Cup.

Mar 8, 2016
Amazing. Beating two top prem sides, the lads must be buzzing. I will try an attend the next round, work. Permitting.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
All credit to the commentary team who although northern based, took none of the credit from our lads for a great achievement.

Mar 8, 2016
Must be really satisfying for IJN and pasoti who have supported Kevin hodges and the academy unbelievably well over the years.

Ray Stidwell

Jam First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
IJN":3nc6mxpk said:
Bob Lord, Ralph Coates, Leighton James, Ashley Barnes your boys took one hell of a beating.

:scarf:

That’ll do for me Ian, especially the Ashley Barnes bit!
Well done lads, and your whole support team; Geddin! Fabulous! Love it!
Delighted for Kevin H as well; what an Argyle legend!

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Would be good if they can do a lap of the pitch tomorrow (except for Cooper who will be on the bench!).

Jul 29, 2010
metroace":24empnoe said:
Would be good if they can do a lap of the pitch tomorrow (except for Cooper who will be on the bench!).
Yep, I like that idea if they're not having a well deserved rest and putting their feet up.

The vast majority of the crowd will have no idea what they achieved tonight. I'd be good to inform them and foster a holistic club bond that might encourage a few more to watch them if we get a home draw next round :huddle:

Aug 5, 2016
I hope this doesn't attract too much attention from scouts up the pyramid. The sharks will be circling now.

Apr 29, 2016
Amazing result. They all ran their socks off. Craske took his goal very well. Cooper made some great saves, but far from a backs to the wall performance. Back four was very good. Sangster a cut above. Ryan Garside ran himself silly. Jephcott, Craske all played their part and I think it was Lolos who threaded the pass to Craske. Early start tomorrow now to get back for Bury!

fawlty

♣️ PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
What a win, again. Based on the commentary, full credit to Kevin Hodges for preparing and working to a plan, like Adams’ tactics against Liverpool at Anfield. And the radio commentators called us “Argyle” as well which was refreshing to hear. A good big team at Home Park in next round. Fawlty