Bwp Off! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bwp Off!

Feb 29, 2008
He was playing like a player who has done a deal for Jan. can't say I would blame him either.

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
Considering that Charlton got rid of all their players on over £2k a week in the summer, I suspect that this is a pile of pooh!

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
This rumour is utter tosh. I happened to be walking my dog up in the Yorshire Dales this morning and bumped into the said 3 Brentford players having a picnic at the top of Ingleborough.
I asked them outright if this were true about BWP and they said the bloke must have misheard. Charlton offered £500,000 not £1m.
Get your facts right mate!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
charlee":2ah54uem said:
I wouldnt really care, he isnt really as good as people make out the past 4 games he has put no effort in and his "im better then this team" attitude stinks!

Save for the goals he has scored Argyle would be real relegation candidates not just possibly.

B

bandwagon

Altarnun_Green":5ag7os3c said:
Considering that Charlton got rid of all their players on over £2k a week in the summer, I suspect that this is a pile of pooh!

Is that actually true - no player earns more than 2k per week?!

D

deanthegreenmachine

Quintrell_Green":105hf6jd said:
charlee":105hf6jd said:
I wouldnt really care, he isnt really as good as people make out the past 4 games he has put no effort in and his "im better then this team" attitude stinks!

Save for the goals he has scored Argyle would be real relegation candidates not just possibly.

i agree , and it seems crazy hes still 2 goals ahead in the most league 1 goals scored table with 10...considering we are 5th bottom