BWP | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

BWP

Jan 26, 2009
Morecambe
king tynan":37pq4k2f said:
odiumruse":37pq4k2f said:
king tynan":37pq4k2f said:
Rob_GT4":37pq4k2f said:
With the likes of Easter playing in the championship and attracting attention from other clubs it makes you realise how lucky we've been to have Wright-Philips in league 1 this year
league one, at best, is way obove his level

Out of interest, do you have any other activity in your life other then seeking attention on the internet with trolling?
You seem to be a very sad, lonely individual.
you have posted 5 times fewer than i have. :lol: :lol:

Nothing to do with your post count.
Quality > Quantity.
Remember that.

Feb 29, 2008
GreenEden":39sf6261 said:
rose69":39sf6261 said:
king tynan":39sf6261 said:
blackbeard":39sf6261 said:
A person who i work with is a Palace fan he reckons that BWP will sign for them in the next week?
i hope your colleague is right
Are you high ? why would you want to sell off the league's highest goal scorer? He's saved us so many times

I know where he is coming from
Yes BWP is leagues top scorer but I think he has played his last game for Argyle despite his move falling through
His Knee seemed fine all December and its only because Reading say its not up to playing for them that all of a sudden it needs wrapping in cotton wool
We may as well have the money than having the leagues top scorer not mentally right or nursing a knee that was fine before a move came along at least then we may be able to get a couple of lads in on loan including cliffard who started off our little run in december with his fine displays

His knee has been nursed all season.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
argyleiggy":3de3q2tl said:
GreenEden":3de3q2tl said:
rose69":3de3q2tl said:
king tynan":3de3q2tl said:
blackbeard":3de3q2tl said:
A person who i work with is a Palace fan he reckons that BWP will sign for them in the next week?
i hope your colleague is right
Are you high ? why would you want to sell off the league's highest goal scorer? He's saved us so many times

I know where he is coming from
Yes BWP is leagues top scorer but I think he has played his last game for Argyle despite his move falling through
His Knee seemed fine all December and its only because Reading say its not up to playing for them that all of a sudden it needs wrapping in cotton wool
We may as well have the money than having the leagues top scorer not mentally right or nursing a knee that was fine before a move came along at least then we may be able to get a couple of lads in on loan including cliffard who started off our little run in december with his fine displays

His knee has been nursed all season.[/quote

That maybe the case but since he returned to the side he hasn't missed any games because of the knee and looking at his performance it didnt look as though he was struggling too much
Maybe if he has injured himself in the medical Reading would like to compensate us !! :)

T

Theatreofgreen

we need the money REALLY need the money, trust me the move falling through isnt anything to be celebrating.

Apr 21, 2006
i find it stange that the friday before the bournmouth game B.W.P. was on the back page of the herald saying his knee was feeling really good :?
then within 5 days he is a write off.
the player must know if he feels good or bad surely?
in my opinion he should have gone out and got as many goals as possible against oldham to prove he is still a top player.