Byron Moore | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Byron Moore

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
saxman":2wsvzzz4 said:
I thought he had a very good game but is he injured?
Don’t think so.

When I saw grant being readied I thought it was for Moore but Cooper trundled off instead.

Looking forward to getting Fadz back. Think we miss his link up play with Mayor

Jul 12, 2016
Tugboat":23ofpqhl said:
saxman":23ofpqhl said:
Don’t think so.

When I saw grant being readied I thought it was for Moore but Cooper trundled off instead.

Certainly first half he was rubbing his hamstring and I thought he would be replaced. Sarcevic was also limping during the first half

May 7, 2019
I think Byron Moore is a terrific player and very underrated. He gives Argyle so many options when choosing a matchday squad or making changes part-way through a game. I thought he was one of our better players against Mansfield. He is technically very good and his pace can unsettle defences as well as save us from conceding goals on occasion. Very few Argyle players of recent seasons would have finished off that volley at Scunthorpe.

From what I have seen in the media, he also seems to have a very positive attitude - I think I remember reading a quote from RL that Byron was really gutted to lose his RWB position as he was really enjoying his role... he was only getting moved up to the striker position, not getting dropped!

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Suggested in this thread that B Moore is better than the great Kevin Hodges.

I think that ludicrous comparison is sufficient evidence of no ‘underrating’!

Decent modern wing-back, carries himself very well, leave it at that.

May 7, 2019
Kentishgreen":31c7k11p said:
Better than Nisbet and Hodges? You on something?

I think those that saw Nisbet and Hodges play would know how good they were. Byron is definitely faster than Nisbet and Hodges, if nothing else!

Aug 5, 2015
When he’s played 3 or 4 hundred games for us I just might agree. But as that’s incredibly unlikely I won’t

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Tugboat":7wmftvte said:
saxman":7wmftvte said:
Don’t think so.

Hmm, I would say results are suggesting that we are not missing him really Tuggers. Plus, all those assists that Cooper is getting from LWB.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Thought he was excellent again today. Impressive whether he’s at RWB, LWB or up front. Calm, composed, intelligent and clinical when in front of goal. He’s in great form. For me he’s coming into the frame as a player of the year candidate.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
We've had some good full backs over the years but for me Nisbet is the best of the lot of them could defend and attack pure quality ! and also played in Goal