Calum Dyson Retires | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Calum Dyson Retires

Aug 10, 2006
there you go all you experts slagging him off never knew the facts did you, good luck in whatever you do Calum.

Graham Clark

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
Some may have missed Ryan Loweā€™s comments about Calum posted elsewhere. They deserve to be read under this thread. The comments say a lot about the Club and Ryan Lowe as a manager.

ā€œIt was a while ago we knew and he now looks forward to new ventures. For us, as a football club, and me, as a manager, we made sure he was comfortable with everything we did.
ā€œHe was financially looked after by the club and well guided, Iā€™d like to think, by me and the coaching staff, and with everything we gave him.

ā€œWe pushed him right to the end and even sent him to St Georgeā€™s Park to help him. It was tough for Calum and tough for all of us at the time. We did say we would help him with any other clubs and we did speak to some non-league clubs.

ā€œWe tried to do everything for Calum to perhaps play part-time. At 23 years of age, itā€™s very tough to retire from football but when we spoke to him when he was leaving, he felt like he had a weight lifted from his shoulders and could go and live his life.
ā€œItā€™s been tough for him but weā€™ve said weā€™ll always be there for him, and whatever he needs, whether thatā€™s references or whatever. I just wish him all the best for the future.ā€