Camara’s form | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Camara’s form

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
He's a raw talent. If he weren't so raw he'd be playing at a higher level. He isn't going to turn in polished performances week in week out just yet, but I definitely feel that he'll make the club some money in the years to come.

Sep 2, 2008
briangreen":3iixzy1n said:
Pottypilgrim":3iixzy1n said:
Camara is a different player to the one that we first saw and that can only be down to the management and coaching team. I reckon what attracted Lowe to him and the way he naturally plays has been coached out of him. Its called developing his game :eh:

Lets not also forget that if you don't do what you're told then you are liable to be pulled off after 10 mins or so. That sort of management decision and public humiliation can weigh heavily on a young mind.

Mr Hallett has insinuated that he likes the way that Lowe treats players compared to DA. All I can say is that there are different ways to show a player the error of his ways. Just because its a mental punishment like pulling you off a pitch after ten minutes or publicly blaming/shaming the player(s), it doesn't mean the effect on the player isn't any different to a physical punishment like throwing a boot or whatever DA has apparently done. In fact, some would argue that the mental form of punishment is actually worse.

Lot of assumption there mate, I think you have a big down on Lowe somehow... :lol:

It's true to say that I'm not a fan. For me, he's had almost half a season in league one with Bury and a full season with us and he isn't showing enough signs to convince me that he's learning anything. I also have a real dislike of people that blatantly lie. It's disrespectful and it's treating people as if they are fools.

Back on to football though; I really hope he recruits wisely for next season as he needs the help experienced players bring while the game is going on. If he sticks to the same recruitment strategy of putting young and inexperienced loanees in key positions then I think we will be seeing ourselves dropping back into league 2 next season.

Apr 1, 2009
I agree that Camara is raw, and that there is potential. However people do tend to talk of him as if he was 19 or 20 with only a handful of appearances. He's 24 and has played around 160 games in total for Crawley and Argyle, so this raw potential needs to be realised sometime soon.