Can't wait for Argyle v Leicester Matchday Moments & Tunnel Cam | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Can't wait for Argyle v Leicester Matchday Moments & Tunnel Cam

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Does it show a full replay of 3PM away games then?

Yes, but let's say you want to watch a full replay of the Stoke 3pm game. I wouldn't be able to watch it till around midnight- 2am at the earliest. About 7-9 hours after the game has finished.

That suits me. Others obviously would watch it on Sunday.

Reactions: Garland Greene

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Oh man, I love the Tunnel Cam, you can see snippets of who is up, who maybe not so much, a bit of an insight into players’ characters. I also enjoy seeing Dan Scarr trying to rip down the dressing room door frame as his final stretch before battle.
But this one finishing with Simon thanking the players and staff would melt a heart of stone.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
That was a loverly moment at the end. And it was so simplistic in the words that were used, but they were perfect.

I really hope we survive, just for him alone. Yet the league has shown many twists n turns you really can't take anything for granted.

Jan 18, 2019
Plymouth
Oh man, I love the Tunnel Cam, you can see snippets of who is up, who maybe not so much, a bit of an insight into players’ characters. I also enjoy seeing Dan Scarr trying to rip down the dressing room door frame as his final stretch before battle.
But this one finishing with Simon thanking the players and staff would melt a heart of stone.
That ending with Simon, left me choked up.

A rare glimpse of the owner going in to the dressing room post match, and one worth watching over and over again.

Magical.

Apr 7, 2023
I know I'm beginning to become the over optimist on here, but here goes another optimistic rant!

The scenes on tunnel cam are immense in my opinion, SH going into the dressing briefly and then saying they don't need me, shows how intune he is with the staff.

It's easy to see on all there faces the joy or the pain of the shift they just put in.

Onwards and upwards

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I know I'm beginning to become the over optimist on here, but here goes another optimistic rant!

The scenes on tunnel cam are immense in my opinion, SH going into the dressing briefly and then saying they don't need me, shows how intune he is with the staff.

It's easy to see on all there faces the joy or the pain of the shift they just put in.

Onwards and upwards

Merged with the other thread on Tunnel Cam.

Reactions: Mattyargyle84