Carey to Luton? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carey to Luton?

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
Danknight98":2u0wzfma said:
With the January window looming the rumour mill has begun.

Been “talk” of Carey signing for Luton for £750k after he chucked his shirt into the crowd after today. Any thoughts on this?

If true that would be a good bit of business. I'm half resigned to L2 next season so I'd be prepared to cash in on that.

Aug 5, 2015
Given that no one signed Carey for nothing when his contract ran down it’s a bit fanciful to think anyone would pay money for him now.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Kentishgreen":1zntpj3l said:
Given that no one signed Carey for nothing when his contract ran down it’s a bit fanciful to think anyone would pay money for him now.

This is exactly my thoughts. He was waiitng for a deal that never came and then signed for us and has failed to turn up this season

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
£750k for Carey is big money for DAFC plus the £4m lol for Ladapo ok £500k.

We could potentially lose our 2 best / most important players but have a £1m to rebuild the TEAM

Personally I would rather lose Ladapo than GC10 as given a decent defence I think TLC could be utilised again to try and drag us up to 20th

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Guiri Green":2fh71gmq said:
Carey gives away a shirt and he's leaving.

Songo'o gives away a goal and he stays.

Baffling innit.

:lol:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Kentishgreen":3685vsoq said:

He was offered a number of deals. He chose to stay.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Mark Pedlar":1r8u5niz said:
Kentishgreen":1r8u5niz said:

He was offered a number of deals. He chose to stay.

Quite possibly but if those deals were on the table now I think he would be off in a shot.
He just doesn't look happy with the team and/or game plan hence his poor form

Oct 31, 2015
Keepitgreen":1t344end said:
Where did you hear this "talk"? I'd say he isn't going anywhere.

Not from anyone attached to the football clubs hence in rumours.

I work on the addit quite a lot ( including work) if 3 different people tell me s similar story who are not attached in any way then there is normally something occuring.

In this instance I have only heard it on 2 separate occasions since Xmas so not panicking yet. However it seems to make sense for all.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Green83":2g03n3fm said:
Danknight98":2g03n3fm said:
With the January window looming the rumour mill has begun.

Been “talk” of Carey signing for Luton for £750k after he chucked his shirt into the crowd after today. Any thoughts on this?

If true that would be a good bit of business. I'm half resigned to L2 next season so I'd be prepared to cash in on that.
I'd agree I'd cash in on the best offers for Carey and Freddie.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
rsp4":146qogez said:
Anybody else heard the rumour of Luton interested in Carey?

If so I reckon the club will take the money this time along with Freddie and Rubes.

It could get worse yet. Bottom and a fire sale to cash in

Not heard that but if he left for say £400k I’d not be too bothered. I’ve a feeling he’ll be gone as soon as he’s a free agent anyway.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
No inquiries for Carey apparently, from anyone.