Carey | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carey

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
skynet":18ut8ji0 said:
It is on the rumours board- you don't have to read it. It may be relevant if for example if he did not join another team because he failed a medical. Thank you for your support guys it is risky enough posting sometimes without the clowns!

Skynet 99% of posters apprecite your snippets no matter how big or small.

I Personally think the 1% are jealous so Right or Wrong keep them coming as it passes the time quite nicely.

Jul 29, 2006
Cornwall
I am definitely not jealous or a clown. I wondered what purpose it would serve the rank and file of supporters to know what skynet posted.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
So, he turned down a 2016/7 Premier League team and a 2016/7 Championship playoff team to continue to play for PAFC.
Who cares why?
We couldn't have hoped to compete with them 2 years ago.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I just put a virtual full stop after the word Boro' and decided to ponder how much I was looking forward to watching Argo this season instead.
Geddon GC10!! :scarf:

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
That's only natural that he "turned them down at the last minute". He turned them down and signed for us immediately. It doesn't make him a bad person and certainly shouldn't cause alarm amongst fans to think he considered moving.

Slightly different salaries but I had the same thing in December. Nearly left for more money and yeah, it went down to the last minute. Company A knew I was potentially leaving, Company B gave me as much time as viable for me to make my decision. Not easy decisions to make, particularly in football when you only get 2 opportunities a year to move if you so wish. I could up sticks any day of the week and move if the need arose.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
lyndhurst green":3geh4ifw said:
Wednesday just signed George Boyd, ex Burnley LM. Seems that Carey was the preferred cheaper option.

Or was it that Carey was their second choice therefore they didn't really commit to Carey and put in the effort needed to make him feel ereally wanted.