Cesc Fabregas | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cesc Fabregas

A

Andy_Lannie

The Doctor":19811qty said:
Andy_Lannie":19811qty said:
If it was up to me I'd have that so called efender sent off before he even got on a football pitch.

I agree. It's his hair isn't it?
Well the hair doesn't help. I just think he's a dirty player and it must be the hair that catches my attention. It sort of swishes from side to side and then he kicks someone.

image-7-for-barcelona-0-0-chelsea-gallery-38527904.jpg

His been around for ages as well, he must be at least 67 years old.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Andy_Lannie":1x8eix3q said:
The Doctor":1x8eix3q said:
Andy_Lannie":1x8eix3q said:
If it was up to me I'd have that so called efender sent off before he even got on a football pitch.

Well the hair doesn't help. I just think he's a dirty player and it must be the hair that catches my attention. It sort of swishes from side to side and then he kicks someone.

Plus his name sounds like something nasty you'd have to scrape off your shoes.

A

Andy_Lannie

The Doctor":2hk10538 said:
Andy_Lannie":2hk10538 said:
The Doctor":2hk10538 said:
Andy_Lannie":2hk10538 said:

Plus his name sounds like something nasty you'd have to scrape off your shoes.
I've just spilt my wine...

It's something to frighten your kids with. Watch out for that puoyl !!

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
played on with a broken leg. overrated? pah!

Now, if you're talking Gallas & Arshavin, well you wouldn't want them with you in the trenches would you?

as for Walcott, like a bleddy greased whippett wunnee?

Feb 8, 2009
Well anyways I don't rate him as good a midfielder as Gerrard for example, even though they might have different roles. I just don't think he impacts enough on the big stage.

I think people like Gerrard, Xavi, Iniesta, maybe Kaka still? I don't know abuot Kaka nowadays , but they are my idea of the highest level type midfielder and I don't put Cesc in that same bracket personally.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
How you can put Gerrard in the same bracket as the others I'll never know. Drifts in and out of games and his miserable demeanour makes him a puzzling choice as captain for me. If anyone's overrated it's 'Stevie G'.

A

Anonymous

Next time you watch a Liverpool game, watch how many times Gerrard gives the ball away to the opposition. I love him as a player but I expect our downfall in the World Cup will once again be due to us giving the ball away too much.

Feb 8, 2009
Well at least he's done some things in big games such as that game against Milan where he showed real class.

What has Fabregas actually done other than looking good against Bunrley, Wigan and Stoke?

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
CoulsdonGreen":by7z519s said:
I still think Cesc is over-rated! Is it just me?

Good passing, good spatial awareness, a leader, a soldier, scores important goals. But after that? He turns it on against the likes of Burnley and Wigan at home but he never really shows his presence in the biggest of games. Other than the penalty what did he do tonight against Barca? I don't think he's as great as people make out.

What do people think?

Cesc Fabregas is overated, yeah right.