Charlie Rose better be worried, VERY worried. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlie Rose better be worried, VERY worried.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Jeeeezusss wept! That video is just so toe-curlingly awful - the commentator really needs to get a room with himself. :funny:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
BoscombeGreen":3414cknc said:
Clever advert. Made me laugh albeit at Exeter's expense. Stands a chance of going viral .

Completely agree.

Ironically, the awfulness of it will increase its coverage ten fold.

Very clever

Jan 2, 2010
HC Green":ishguwts said:
Charlie was taking part in training on Tuesday.
The players were running up and down the path behind the Lyndhurst and up Zoo Path and Charlie was joining in, not easy when carrying a camera.
The players had quite an audience from all the dog walkers and people doing their daily exercise.

Ah, those doggers.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Oh jeez. That’s about as tinpot as you can possibly get. What on earth were the hierarchy thinking? :lol: :lol:
The kit is waaay beyond awful as well.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Tugboat":nuvd8kzq said:
BoscombeGreen":nuvd8kzq said:
Clever advert. Made me laugh albeit at Exeter's expense. Stands a chance of going viral .

Completely agree.

Very clever

I suspect that may well have been the intention.

Aug 5, 2016
Tugboat":3ajwoiv7 said:
BoscombeGreen":3ajwoiv7 said:

Completely agree.

Very clever

Not really, it may end up with 10 x as many views as Argyle's one, but none of us here are actually gonna buy an Exeter City shirt. Neither are fans of any other club.

9 out of 10 viewers have clicked the link just to point and laugh.

Will the awfulness of the video reach undecided Exeter City fans with only a fleeting interest in the club? Will it give local residents a sudden surge of interest in their club? Very unlikely I'd say. It probably will make them reflect on how amateurish the place is if anything.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Knibbsworth":6iaqtg81 said:
Tugboat":6iaqtg81 said:
BoscombeGreen":6iaqtg81 said:

Completely agree.

Very clever

Not really, it may end up with 10 x as many views as Argyle's one, but none of us here are actually gonna buy an Exeter City shirt. Neither are fans of any other club.

Will the awfulness of the video reach undecided Exeter City fans with only a fleeting interest in the club? Will it give local residents a sudden surge of interest in their club? Very unlikely I'd say. It probably will make them reflect on how amateurish the place is if anything.
Will people looking to buy new carpets think....I know, Carpetright?

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
L G":7erhpfuh said:
Knibbsworth":7erhpfuh said:
Tugboat":7erhpfuh said:
BoscombeGreen":7erhpfuh said:

Completely agree.

Very clever

Will people looking to buy new carpets think....I know, Carpetright?

Not now!

tonsk

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
I've always understood "gurt" to mean great in the sense of large, not in the sense of good. Have I missed something all my life, or have they got this very common bit of Westcountry slang completely wrong. Seems like something put together by a London PR company and not vetted by anyone with any knowledge of the area,

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Lobster":gqummwj5 said:
I've always understood "gurt" to mean great in the sense of large, not in the sense of good. Have I missed something all my life, or have they got this very common bit of Westcountry slang completely wrong. Seems like something put together by a London PR company and not vetted by anyone with any knowledge of the area,

Me too, as in a gurt big dollop of clotted cream! A you say, it looks like they've got "Great big" and "Great" mixed up.