Cheeky git (macclesfield manager) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheeky git (macclesfield manager)

May 23, 2011
There keeper was bloody awful!

Did anyone see the 6 idiots walking along the lyndy chanting? Shame they didnt do that in the ground.. where it counts!

May 19, 2010
poor quote from a manager at professional level (or any level for that matter), 68 away fans is still more than hartlepool brought down here.
dont forget they are essentially a traditional non league side surrounded by league clubs in higher divisions!
can you imagine how many fans we would have if say truro, bodmin,saltash, ivybridge & tavistock all had football league sides of many years standing the majority of which 3 years above ?????

Feb 15, 2005
I think what he said overall was ok. He has to instill confidence in his players and is hardly going to say he wished he was managing the greens is he?

Mar 23, 2008
Im sure a few of our players will be gutted to hear they wont be getting their dream move to Macclesfield.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
greengenes":2o4xmfcf said:
Don't knock the 68 who turned up - proper fans .

fudging hate that phrase, proper fan.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
greengenes":cp3m0oce said:
Tugboat":cp3m0oce said:
greengenes":cp3m0oce said:

flipping hate that phrase, proper fan.

Why ? They travelled all that way to support their team . So as we say in Cornwall = Proper !

Bet they felt overwhelmed yesterday .

Anyway - a proper fan goes to games . Pseudo fans watch it on the telly .

I that case I'm not a proper fan and ill go and cut off my toes for such atrocitie.

Oct 24, 2010
FordGreen":2xeekxje said:
Keepitgreen":2xeekxje said:
This from a manager of the worst team to visit Home Park in a long long time.
This - with bleddy bells on! They were utterly, utterly cack. :lol:
Thought they were OK by League 2 standards. Not much of a goal threat but we were better defensively yesterday, still work to be done but better.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
greengenes":2jnuk9y1 said:
Tugboat":2jnuk9y1 said:
Tugboat":2jnuk9y1 said:

flipping hate that phrase, proper fan.

Why ? They travelled all that way to support their team . So as we say in Cornwall = Proper !

Bet they felt overwhelmed yesterday .

Anyway - a proper fan goes to games . Pseudo fans watch it on the telly .

I that case I'm not a proper fan and ill go and cut off my toes for such atrocitie.

Not what I meant at all but if you want to take it that way what can I do . Keep the faith .
Too late, I've cut 4 toes of each foot and Im about to start on other 3 after goals on Sunday. lol

Jul 3, 2006
I'm glad he clarified his position first, by stating that he didn't want to sound disrespectful. Otherwise his remarks, slagging off our entire playing squad, might have been mis-interpreted.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cheeky small time rubbish
We beat you fairly Macclesfield, we scored 2 goals and you scored no goals therefore I neither want any of your shower of crap, especially Donnelly
:roll:

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Well the way I saw the game was somewhat different to him if he thought his side were the better of the two but then I guess thats why i'm just a fan and not a big time manager in charge of a big time club like big time maggotsfield. mr Simpleson you keep you brilliant players such as that well known striker george donkeyknee and co because we couldn't afford those big time wages you have to pay them anyway, you see we rely on good honest grafters who give 100% EVERY TIME for no money at all. So get yourself a thing called a brain and use it next time your big time team get trounced and you open your gob, friggin pillock your friggin crap.