Chisholm Demolition Starting | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chisholm Demolition Starting

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Day is done

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
The digger guy was having real trouble demolishing the framework on the lower level. He had to resort to bending it back and forth for over 20 minutes before he got the first part of it to come out.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Willis88":1ysok3i1 said:
Argylegames":1ysok3i1 said:
Willis88":1ysok3i1 said:
Sure I saw 2 guys riding little buggies popping out of the barn park tunnel a few mins ago

Mowers?

They seemed more like the ride on things kids have, they came out of the tunnel nearest the camera and had to kick along the floor to move, they came out twice like they were doing a lap of the concourse.

Sat there for 5 mins with my camera to see if I spot them again (because I work hard during the day...)
They're motorised.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Don't forget Steve, feel free to put the link on the main page. :thumbup:

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Keepitgreen":2jmwti5k said:
Willis88":2jmwti5k said:
Argylegames":2jmwti5k said:
Willis88":2jmwti5k said:
Sure I saw 2 guys riding little buggies popping out of the barn park tunnel a few mins ago

Mowers?

They seemed more like the ride on things kids have, they came out of the tunnel nearest the camera and had to kick along the floor to move, they came out twice like they were doing a lap of the concourse.

Sat there for 5 mins with my camera to see if I spot them again (because I work hard during the day...)
They're motorised.

I know what I saw (or imagined) and it wasn't motorised, looked like someone playing about for a laugh racing on kids ride on cart things.

Either someone's having fun seeing what gets noticed or I need a lie down.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Willis88":yrpa9qt5 said:
Keepitgreen":yrpa9qt5 said:
Argylegames":yrpa9qt5 said:

Mowers?

They're motorised.

I know what I saw (or imagined) and it wasn't motorised, looked like someone playing about for a laugh racing on kids ride on cart things.

There, there go have a a lie down with a cold pint. A hectic day watching the webcam seems to have been too much for you. ;-)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Willis88":37vcs908 said:
Keepitgreen":37vcs908 said:
Argylegames":37vcs908 said:

Mowers?

They're motorised.

I saw them, probably about 3 times, they seem to be having a race and i dont think they were motorised, but how they moved have no idea, peddles??

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":1cvd6ucv said:
Willis88":1cvd6ucv said:
Keepitgreen":1cvd6ucv said:
Argylegames":1cvd6ucv said:

Mowers?

They're motorised.

I saw them, probably about 3 times, they seem to be having a race and i dont think they were motorised, but how they moved have no idea, peddles??
They were hover karts.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Ottawa Green":389i392r said:
Willis88":389i392r said:
Keepitgreen":389i392r said:
Argylegames":389i392r said:

Mowers?

They're motorised.

I'll cancel the therapist then!

Knew I wasn't just seeing things...

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
It amuses me that the demolition guys focused on knocking down the building but left the simplest item, the notice board, for winning raffle ticket numbers, standing to impede the swing shovel

Sep 25, 2010
Quintrell_Green":2cvxauc0 said:
It amuses me that the demolition guys focused on knocking down the building but left the simplest item, the notice board, for winning raffle ticket numbers, standing to impede the swing shovel

Maybe, they still might be using it as a temporary measure

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Martyn":37z3dpy0 said:
Quintrell_Green":37z3dpy0 said:

Maybe, they still might be using it as a temporary measure

Could be, I suppose.