Chris Clark already off? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chris Clark already off?

• Thread starter Timar Wonderland
  • Start date
Aug 7, 2010
king tynan":1uwm1xpc said:
dennis the menace":1uwm1xpc said:
Another good player who always gave 100%.

King Tyman will be in raptures :twisted:
just got back from the gym after a very hard day at work, unlike the players. i am delighted if this is true. a pleasant man with that illness of soccer constipation, he can't pass a football. if he is on his way, good riddance to one of the worst footballers i have ever seen. i reckon back to scotland, iceland or the faroe islands for him. he wasn't a good player but he is , like myself, a gentleman.

That is a disgrace of a post. I am usually sympathetic towards your views but this is just a load of BS. Clark was a decent player who always gave 100%, paid or not paid, and doesn't deserved to be slated so obliviously like you have done there. Clark is a great bloke and a good footballer, and if he wants to go back to Scotland then so be it..Thanks Clarky for 3 years of service I wish you all the best in Scotland! (regarding this rumor is true)

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
What you have to remember about KT, is he hates footballers....which I find slightly amusing, if you hate them so much, why follow football at all?!

Which is make its even more laughable that he supports Argyle, because nearly every player that plays for Argyle in KT's eyes is 'The worst player he has ever seen'

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
greenmarc":36uyrlkj said:
Must be really hard polishing all the gym equipment .....

FFS cant you post anything without mentioning you work at a gym :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
marc, i don't work at the gym, i do a very hard days work then go the gym. what is your opinion of chris clark as a player ?[/quote]

I know you dont work at the gym ......... i was just seeing if you take the bait :) :)

My view on clark is that given a constant run of games he could be a consistant performer at div1 level , but no higher ..

What ever my view of clark thou i wouldnt slag of him or any player of argyle the way you have ................ sorry but thats just my opinion[/quote]
don't apologise for your opinion marc, i respect it. your view though, encapsulates his mediocrity, in my opinion, he hasn't been given a run of games because he isn't good enough. marc , we are in the 4th division mate and, despite the 10 point deduction, they should have been well clear of the bootom of the league anyway, they have supurb facilities and a great way of life, even with the loss of the points they should be mid table.

M

MylesPAFC

mrrapson":1a0y1q3q said:
If what I have heard is true he's may not be the only one. It's certainly possible that some contracts have been ended today.

Would make sense in regards to Reidy wanting to play several youth players today.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Sparksy says Clark is at the game today

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
king tynan":3u6muq5j said:
greenmarc":3u6muq5j said:
Must be really hard polishing all the gym equipment .....

FFS cant you post anything without mentioning you work at a gym :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
marc, i don't work at the gym, i do a very hard days work then go the gym. what is your opinion of chris clark as a player ?

I know you dont work at the gym ......... i was just seeing if you take the bait :) :)

My view on clark is that given a constant run of games he could be a consistant performer at div1 level , but no higher ..

What ever my view of clark thou i wouldnt slag of him or any player of argyle the way you have ................ sorry but thats just my opinion[/quote]
don't apologise for your opinion marc, i respect it. your view though, encapsulates his mediocrity, in my opinion, he hasn't been given a run of games because he isn't good enough. marc , we are in the 4th division mate and, despite the 10 point deduction, they should have been well clear of the bootom of the league anyway, they have supurb facilities and a great way of life, even with the loss of the points they should be mid table.[/quote]

KT....You really do come over as an unpleasant person. I wonder (though doubt) if you would have the nuts to say these things to the players face to face ?

No ?
Thought not.

O

olllie

Yes he was at the game, and yes he did leave straight after to go back home. Cos i know the man who drove the van for him!!

Good luck Clarky.

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
Peter_dout":jndlc449 said:
When people say that a players gives 100%, they often mean he doesn't have any talent.

I think the reverse is true. What has always frustrated me about Clark is that he isn't untalented he just doesn't seem to have the personality to impose himself on a match. Too often he'd look for the easy option and get rid of the ball.

He can do some quite special things, just didn't do them often enough nor did he try to do them often enough. These days some people are happy enough if a player passes the ball square and doesn't lose it rather than attempt something and it not come off.

I agree. The cross against Cardiff at the Barn park end and the volley against Reading at the Devonport end are two that spring to mind.

A rare comodity, but it never ceases to amaze me how so few players cannot use both feet. Chris could, and very often this subtle difference highlighted his real ability and I would put his crossing ability ahead of most at the club largely down to the fact he could.

Chris was a terrier of a player when his head was right. But as it's been said, never consistently imposed himself.

A true utility player. Wherever he was asked to play he did, whether that be on the right or the left.

Good luck chap.