Chris Kamara | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chris Kamara

C

Cult Of Personality

Danielsan":1lgkciuy said:
"The Argyle fans have come in a minibus for tonight's game..."

That was how Chris Kamara described our travelling support in Sunderland a few years back - on a Tuesday night! In fact, there were a few hundred there. I believe he came out and apologised publicly after a backlash from many on this site.

Apology accepted but I haven't had much affection for the guy since then. Another smug reporter who thrives on belittling "the likes of Plymouth".

Well when we played Pompey in fa cup few season back we happend to get there early and bumped into him

he took time out of his day to have a chat and give us some inside info on the teams and what he thought might happen today

he was a nice guy and was only happy to pose for a photo

Feb 26, 2008
A village
Green_Bubble":2dpsdk88 said:
I don't really find the guy smug or bias. He may not be the best analyst in the world but he is genuine, passionate and he enjoys himself. I'd rather listen to him than someone like Shearer who really is smug and extremely dull.

Kamara adds something to whatever show he is on through his sheer enthusiasm and his likelihood to make a gaff. This latest one is just as funny as all of the other stupid things the man has done.

I can't believe some on here still hold a grudge against him for a throw away line years ago. It really doesn't matter and is quite pathetic. The man even apologised for gawds sake.

Agree with all of that. His enthusiasm and passion makes him enjoyable to watch and listen to. Good stuff.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Always reminds me of Steve Beaton the dart player

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
I lived in Swindon for quite a while when Kris Kamara was playing there. He was a good midfielder who always seemed to be able to ride a tackle and hardly ever got injured. He also owned a local chippy near to the County Ground and could fry a decent chip when he wasn't playing!