Club shirts spotted at Home Park | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Club shirts spotted at Home Park

Aug 7, 2010
sevendroppings":1wwmql09 said:
Wilfredo":1wwmql09 said:
I was sat next to a Leeds fan, who was wearing his shirt :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

There were a couple i was sat next to and all,they weren't wearing colours though,they didn't appreciate the 'dirty northern bar steward' song after they had just drove 400 miles its fair to say :oops:

Lets think about what we sing in future on a day like yesterdays
lads.

I too also think that was a bit out of order considering Brent was there with his son, as well as the other fans who made the trip down from the North.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
I saw a shirt with TCFC on it. I don't think it was a Truro shirt as it was not white it was red. Any ideas.

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
Compton Green":fsd83khl said:
sevendroppings":fsd83khl said:
Wilfredo":fsd83khl said:
I was sat next to a Leeds fan, who was wearing his shirt :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

There were a couple i was sat next to and all,they weren't wearing colours though,they didn't appreciate the 'dirty northern bar steward' song after they had just drove 400 miles its fair to say :oops:

Lets think about what we sing in future on a day like yesterdays
lads.

I too also think that was a bit out of order considering Brent was there with his son, as well as the other fans who made the trip down from the North.

a) it's a football chant that's sung by Argyle fans against ANY side including Torquay, Exeter, Southampton etc. My mum's from Bolton but has been going to Argyle with my dad since the 70's and doesn't take offence.

b) there are hundreds if not thousands of people there with their children, why would this weekend be any different? Should all questionable chants be banned if Brent takes over?

To the point of the thread it was a great day and I doubt a single fan from another club left offended by any of the chants. If there's one thing that's universal amongst football supporters it's a sense of humour and a love of a good atmosphere

Sep 2, 2011
Lyndhurst Road End":9ilshjd6 said:
greengenes":9ilshjd6 said:
IJN":9ilshjd6 said:
6178723523_57dff89b4c_z.jpg

There's a Bristol City fan behind the Argyle lady!!

Brilliant, the brotherhood of football came to Home Park. :clap:

gg likes this .

Woodchip is the guy in the 'skint' birghton top
That is indeed me.

Feb 29, 2008
Bermudian Green":297p1h8h said:
I can't help but notice that a certain club up the road are conspicuous by their absence.

I was just about to mention that myself.

B

Barlow_pafc

what a great day it was on Sat - took the misus along in her Bristol Rovers shirt (block 3 half way up), she was so impressed by the response that she got, all the thanks for turning up etc.

:clap: :clap: :clap: I was so proud to be ARGYLE!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now cant wait for Crawley away!!

E

ecfcsomerset

Did not think it was the best thing to wear but I know a few did attend

We don't want you to go bust we like the games and the cash it brings in to both clubs

A

Anonymous

Yep, there would have been no problems on Saturday.

Saw Palace and Brighton fans shake hands, even Pompey and Saint got along, so I'm sure we would have.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
There was an elderly grecian sand his grandson at in the Grandstand, I spoke to him before the game and he was very nervous about wearing his shirt and bearing it, told him I thought it was a fantastic gesture and he just said "when all is said a done we are all football fans and I had to do my bit".

Bubba":3o4ojzcy said:
There was an elderly grecian sand his grandson at in the Grandstand, I spoke to him before the game and he was very nervous about wearing his shirt and bearing it, told him I thought it was a fantastic gesture and he just said "when all is said a done we are all football fans and I had to do my bit".

Ahh, that's good. I was thinking it was perhaps they are a few years behind everyone else up there they hadn't actually heard about the day.