Coach from Mid Cornwall | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Coach from Mid Cornwall

Jul 12, 2016
L G":3al07j6b said:
Devongreenowl":3al07j6b said:
L G":3al07j6b said:
Devongreenowl":3al07j6b said:
Who runs the coach trip if Oldage does one of his famous flounces?
Roselyn Coaches do all the organising and running of the coach. Oldage is just one of the onboard entertainers! :funny:

I see! How many times has he said ‘That’s it, I’m outta here, no more Roselyn coaches for me'? :whistle:
He tends to be back on again the next trip as the bananabus usually arrives a bit before Roselyn and I sometimes see him getting off the coach.
I'm sure he's looking forward to next season, especially Sheffield Wednesday.
What I say on PASOTI is only an opinion and I am different in person. I am green through and through , have been for over 55 years and this will not change .My enthusiasm gets the better of me sometimes and I therefore vent my frustration when things go wrong.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
We all know that, oldage and most of us, probably, know personally supporters like you who don’t necessarily come on Pasoti.
Hope the coach fills up and you enjoy next season more than you, and I, did this season.
I’m hoping that the Plympton specials that Target did the season before last will start again next season but I’m not optimistic.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
oldage":397wvkko said:
L G":397wvkko said:
Devongreenowl":397wvkko said:
L G":397wvkko said:
Devongreenowl":397wvkko said:
Who runs the coach trip if Oldage does one of his famous flounces?
Roselyn Coaches do all the organising and running of the coach. Oldage is just one of the onboard entertainers! :funny:

I see! How many times has he said ‘That’s it, I’m outta here, no more Roselyn coaches for me'? :whistle:
He tends to be back on again the next trip as the bananabus usually arrives a bit before Roselyn and I sometimes see him getting off the coach.
I'm sure he's looking forward to next season, especially Sheffield Wednesday.
What I say on PASOTI is only an opinion and I am different in person. I am green through and through , have been for over 55 years and this will not change .My enthusiasm gets the better of me sometimes and I therefore vent my frustration when things go wrong.
This is the problem with social media Oldage. The written word can so often be taken the wrong way as opposed to the spoken word said face to face.
I just know you'll be on that bus in August with your glass half full, optimistically looking forward to Ryan Lowe's new watertight defence and a hatful of goals from Mr Mayor.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
davie nine":2f6xk5oz said:
We all know that, oldage and most of us, probably, know personally supporters like you who don’t necessarily come on Pasoti.
Hope the coach fills up and you enjoy next season more than you, and I, did this season.
I’m hoping that the Plympton specials that Target did the season before last will start again next season but I’m not optimistic.
Weren't Target taken over by another firm Davie?
Perhaps someone will see the benefit of running the football specials.
Argyle may even be able to persuade a reliable firm?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
We did have Tally Ho for a few games but I am not sure if they can find another firm to run it.
Robert Risk, Target owner, was a big Argyle fan and he may not have made a lot out of the ‘specials’ from Plympton and Plymstock.

Jul 12, 2016
davie nine":345bz4p9 said:
Can't wait .Beats hours reading PASOTI posts in lockdown.
Just hope we have enough supporters to warrant the coach service :think:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
oldage":1qrd7nga said:
davie nine":1qrd7nga said:
I posted it on Facebook as agreed and there's a gentleman (possibly a Roselyn coach driver?) who has shared it further on a couple of local community pages. So the news is spreading! We'll keep on sharing over the next couple of months :thumbup:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
L G":2709urdf said:
Devongreenowl":2709urdf said:
Everybody’s looking forward to Sheffield Wednesday. Cup final day :whistle:
Nah Pompey is cup final day.
Wednesday will be a chance to welcome Tango man again....or is he still banned from Home Park? :funny:

There’s gonna be some big Wednesday away followings this season that’s for sure, but I was only being a bit tongue in cheek with the cup final comment! Yes, as I understand it Tango will be back next season. Served his ban during lockdown! He didn’t miss much :facepalm:

Jul 12, 2016
L G":1luxiyz5 said:
oldage":1luxiyz5 said:
davie nine":1luxiyz5 said:
I posted it on Facebook as agreed and there's a gentleman (possibly a Roselyn coach driver?) who has shared it further on a couple of local community pages. So the news is spreading! We'll keep on sharing over the next couple of months :thumbup:

Jul 12, 2016
Quick update. Coach is expected to run from St Austell area.Fare is £11 adult,£8 child .Contact Tracey at Roselyn coaches on 01726 813737 if interested.