Cocko at the end of the Game ? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cocko at the end of the Game ?

Jul 12, 2016
I wouldn't rule Mansfield out of anything yet.Lots of games to play and if they start to click who knows how high they could finish.

May 7, 2019
oldage":2807n1nd said:
I wouldn't rule Mansfield out of anything yet.Lots of games to play and if they start to click who knows how high they could finish.

Agreed. The great thing about Mansfield improving is that Argyle have already played them twice so, hopefully, The Stags will take a fair few points off our promotion rivals! :thumbup:

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
Their problem against us was their finishing. Signing Andy Cook could well solve that.

Play like they did for the first half hour only with his finishing and who knows?

EDIT:

If they could get it together sooner rather than later that would be much appreciated. They play Cheltenham, Swindon, Northampton and Crewe consecutively

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
If the shed load of chances which fell to Hamilton had instead fallen to Maynard, we would have gone in 3-0 down at half time! I guess Hamilton just had an off day which all strikers can have. Personally, I donā€™t think Coughlan has started well in terms of his media profile at Mansfield. I know they canā€™t all be as chipper as Ryan Lowe, but Coughlan sounds too gloom and doom, having read quite a few of his post match interviews this season.