Come on then, how many........... | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Come on then, how many...........

Feb 14, 2021
Great to see those Ian! As a Shoot reader in the 70’s, I always looked forward to the league ladders free gift that signalled the start of the season 😊

Out of those, I’ve been to 39 - with the chance to up that to 41, as and when I make the trek up to Wrexham and Stockport. Hopefully, not next season…

Having checked Greens On Screen, I see that we played at Southport three times between ‘68 and ‘73 and never played at Workington, so I suspect German Shepherd (accompanied, as he was so many times in real life, by The Night Riviera) will top the charts with 46

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
May 14, 2016
24 of those grounds.
Would probably have done Workington if I was born a decade earlier 😄

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
31 of the grounds listed, with only two more I could get to (Southport and Torquay) with the rest now defunct. Would be 46/48 if you could count any ground those clubs have used.

Jul 4, 2023
22 of those grounds, 27 of the clubs. All with argyle. Of the 22 some are unrecognisable from when I went- Halifax being one, Rochdale another. Anyone remember the gents at Rochdale- no roof and a low wall so you could see into the houses behind the ground whilst having a p×ss - made the old Lyndhurst ones look luxurious...

Reactions: Mark Pedlar