Come on then, how many........... | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Come on then, how many...........

I Was There

♣️ North Devon Greens
Feb 2, 2022
14 for me but unfortunately from memory not too many Argyle victories but it made the games we did win all the more pleasurable

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
46 of them for me, had to check through them again as I thought it would have been less than that.
Never been to Workington's and really should have gone to Northampton's old ground when it was on the go, less than 100 miles from where I live and a lot easier to get to than some of the others.
Some great, and not so great, memories of days out at those grounds. Thinking back to those great footballing days out in the 70s and 80s was the luxury of travelling back with some seriously good ventilation in the coach after the windows had been bricked, that would have been great in July, but not quite so good in the middle of January.
Often got asked the time on the walk to or from the station, happened at Chesterfield, 1980 I think, on the way back from Saltergate, and after giving the time I ended up getting a good kicking!
Maybe they were perfectionists and I was a minute or so out with the time? Never have figured that one out...
Those were certainly the good old days!

• Applaud
Reactions: IJN

BigAl

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 10, 2006
21 for me. My favourite remains Swindon sat adjacent to Swindon fans singing 2 0 and you ….it up as Marino Keith broke away to make it 3 2 Argyle 👏👏👏👏. What a sweet moment in time

Feb 22, 2021
27 of the clubs. Some of them have new grounds now. Tranmere Rovers car park after a Friday night game was my "getting my head kicked in in the good old days" tale. I was 12 or 13.