Connor Clifford staying longer.... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Connor Clifford staying longer....

Mar 6, 2009
aploigies ... its not fletcher its noone... when gf said captain i jumped n said fletcher n she jus said yeh .. she dont no anythin about football... i have reasont o believe hes stayin with CURRENT CAPTAIN craig noone.. cleared that up

M

MoistVonLipwig

rusey88":3rlc4xfv said:
aploigies ... its not fletcher its noone... when gf said captain i jumped n said fletcher n she jus said yeh .. she dont no anythin about football... i have reasont o believe hes stayin with CURRENT CAPTAIN craig noone.. cleared that up

Can you please start writing in English.

C

carelessteve

I was down warner village a few weeks ago and saw some of the players down there including clifford, bolasie, arnason, noone, bhasera, and i started to speak to clifford to see how long his loan was and he said he wants it extended.
true story

H

Half-Time-Pasty

John_Vaughan":2kw4b8w4 said:
rusey88":2kw4b8w4 said:

Bloody Whitleigh lads...tut tut tut.

K

king-koopa

John_Vaughan":3fiknq1b said:
rusey88":3fiknq1b said:

Sooo.....

Craig noone is staying at fletchers place but your gf and mate went over there but he was out with clifford having an ice bath in warner village. Then you find out it might not be clifford because he sent a topless picture of fletch to noone and noone sent it to you and parrett got jealous and went home?

Sep 3, 2009
Gareth Nicholson":1tf00dzp said:
The Doctor":1tf00dzp said:
How do you have an ice bath at home? Where do you get the ice from?

Maybe it was 'a nice bath' rather than 'an ice bath'

Ha, ha. Got an image in my head of Nooney relaxing in his bath when Connor strolls in with his new missus. 'Alright? Pull up a chair, let's have a chat'