Conor Clifford | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Conor Clifford

F

Free2Dream50

I cant remember how long ago it was (around beginning of January) but I spoke to Conor on facebook and he said to me that he wants to come back to argyle, so hopefully he will :)

F

Free2Dream50

yea I heard that too, not really sure but I think he has family down in Cornwall as well because he said about it in an interview

F

Free2Dream50

I told him that every one at argyle wants him back when I spoke to him, so hopefully :D

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
leep33":1rk6nuwt said:
A young striker at Liverpool Ecclestone is very highly rated and available for loan, it may be worth trying to get him at least we could guarentee him games!!

Think you'll find he scored against us on Saturday, he's already spoken for.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
jerryatricjanner":2jcvaobn said:
leep33":2jcvaobn said:
A young striker at Liverpool Ecclestone is very highly rated and available for loan, it may be worth trying to get him at least we could guarentee him games!!

Think you'll find he scored against us on Saturday, he's already spoken for.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I think everyone is a Clifford fan, the young lad seems to have it all in his locker and has tremendous commitment to boot but,.......

With a theadbare squad, shouldn't we be looking for a left back, centre back, winger and striker????

C

charlee

I keeping hearing people say clifford and 2/3 others are in the pipeline to come in and think one them will be a striker left back etc

Mar 16, 2009
London
charlee":rzv0ij5g said:
I keeping hearing people say clifford and 2/3 others are in the pipeline to come in and think one them will be a striker left back etc

Wow. Unusual dual versatility for cv..

'can play striker and/or left back'.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Justin":2h26t5lw said:
charlee":2h26t5lw said:

Wow. Unusual dual versatility for cv..

'can play striker and/or left back'.

Bendtner v Ipswich - Striker and full back (well, for 5 minutes) :)

F

Free2Dream50

Some one said on Facebook today that if Peter Reid wants Clifford back he will have to battle with a championship club that also want him! Not sure if it's true though :(