Cov predictions & gate (& team?) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cov predictions & gate (& team?)

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
oddball":2e2ddd0h said:
There will be a decent crowd here tomorrow 11K plus....Coventry don't do well at HP in fact I remember Vincent Pericard scoring a hat trick against them...maybe Freddie could do the same....
VINCENT PERICARD........... I've been trying to remember that name all day. Thought we'd found another Tynan - but he did bugger-all else apart from getting a speeding ticket on the Parkway for doing about 200 mile an hour. Terrific game though .....

S

skyblue_boy

Plymouth 1 Sky Blues 2 (JCH, Thomas) Thomas to terrorise the Plymouth left back. 11,364 in attendance, with the City boys making all the noise.

Oct 31, 2015
oddball":1e9us476 said:
There will be a decent crowd here tomorrow 11K plus....Coventry don't do well at HP in fact I remember Vincent Pericard scoring a hat trick against them...maybe Freddie could do the same....

Yep remember that game. We thought we had the next 20 goal a season striker and I think this is all he did. Not sure how many goal he did score overall.

For the first time this season I think we might edge it. I would love another clean sheet having had to wait so long for the last one.

Same team as last 2 games to start

Oct 20, 2015
skyblue_boy":2ahbo4yt said:
Plymouth 1 Sky Blues 2 (JCH, Thomas) Thomas to terrorise the Plymouth left back. 11,364 in attendance, with the City boys making all the noise.

Make sure those going to HP give Skyblue_boy the reception he deserves!

To be fair HP has been a bit of a library since we lost the Mayflower. Then again there hasn't been that much to cheer until 2019.

Oct 31, 2015
skyblue_boy":fxvusbom said:

I will see your Thomas and raise you on Lamerias,Carey and Ladapo. We can't defend for toffee but boy our front 3 will have your defence wondering which way to turn :).

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Not confident today, either 1-1 or 1-2 with a late goal conceded, then onto a better result against Walsall.
11.4k attendance.